PDA

View Full Version : Separating Strollers, Carriers and Diaper Bags

August Mom
08-19-2003, 05:26 PM
I think that strollers and carriers should be in separate forums. There are both carrier and stroller addicts on this board and you can learn so much about both items. However, if you are just looking for information about carriers, it can be cumbersome to look through all the stroller posts. Of course, you can do a search, but sometimes you don't know what you are looking for. Also, to me, having diaper bags in the same forum as strollers and carriers doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I know that these are all items you can use outside the house, but the diaper bag questions tend to get overshadowed by stroller discussions in most cases.

Just my thoughts.

amp
08-19-2003, 06:13 PM
I second this suggestion. I enjoy reading posts re: strollers as well as diaper bags, but when I am interested in one or the other, I find wading through the other posts to be tedious at times. I think they could benefit from being in different forums. Or at least move diaper bags and/or carriers to a different subject that doesn't get quite as much traffic as strollers does. Just my 2 cents.

stillplayswithbarbies
08-19-2003, 07:14 PM
I agree that strollers should get their own forum.

Maybe the rest of the things could be in a "Taking Baby Out" forum for slings, carriers, diaper bags, and anything else we need to go out with a baby.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

amp
08-20-2003, 10:01 AM
Karen, That's a good idea!

alandenisefields
08-20-2003, 11:32 AM
Hi!

Thanks for using our message boards and suggestion box. We agree completely with your suggestion. We'll be doing some adjusting to the boards in the near future so we'll seperate those three topics.

Best wishes,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS