PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Issues Forum

papal
02-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Since a majority of parents have some kind of sleep issues with their children and most of these posts go into the Lounge, I was thinking it would be nice to have a separate forum for it. The problem with posting it in the Lounge is that the topics move so fast there that often times the sleep issue goes onto Page 2 or 3 and then you don't see it anymore.
I am dealing with serious sleep deprivation at this point so excuse the grammar and the never-ending sentences without any kind of punctuation.

jayhjay
02-27-2004, 09:39 AM
I agree. I never know where to put my sleep issues and it is something many folks are dealing with....

JElaineB
02-27-2004, 04:54 PM
There is a forum entitled "Sleep!" on the Baby 411 board, you might try over there, I'm sure it won't scroll down as fast! :)

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

papal
02-27-2004, 08:00 PM
That is true.. but i don't think 411 gets as much traffic as this board does.

lmariana
03-18-2004, 12:54 AM
I think that's a really great idea! I think everyone has sleep questions from time to time.

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

mharling
03-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Rashmi -
What you could do (and this is just a suggestion) is post your questions in the Sleep forum on the Baby 411 board and then post in the Lounge with a link to your question. People would answer in Baby 411; the Lounge would just be the vehicle for people to see your question.

I hear you about Baby 411 getting less traffic. I've been wondering if there are any ways to encourage traffic over there; I'm sure the Fields would like to see that happen too!

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

vikivoly
03-19-2004, 04:47 PM
I suggested a similar forum awhile back, only a bit more generalized dealing with developmental issues in general. DD was behind in her gross motor skills and I had questions that I felt were important, but go buried in the Lounge.

I wish there was a way to direct more traffic to both the Baby 411 and the Toddler Bargains board. Maybe if the boards were combined it would get more traffic.