PDA

View Full Version : Can we add a new forum for "relationships"?

lmariana
07-11-2004, 04:54 PM
I think a baby's best "gear" is a happy family! We have a lot of talks on hear about relationships, marriage, in-laws, etc... Some of it ends up in the "Bitching Post" and some ends up in the ""Lounge." Maybe we could have a new forum dedicated to our personal relationships? Just a thought!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

JElaineB
07-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Personally I have to say I feel these boards are already getting way too fragmented by the number of different forums here. It seems the Lounge and/or Bitching Post work well for these types of posts, I really wouldn't want another forum just for personal relationships. This is just one topic of many that could have its own forum, but it is not directly related to baby gear and I think adding on a new forum just for this would just fragment this board more.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

candybomiller
07-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Part of me agrees with this, but part of me also thinks that people who don't frequent the bitchin post or the lounge would maybe make an appearance in the new forum. It might be a way to meet new people. For example, I don't hang out in any of the product forums, and many people don't hang out in the lounge. It might be a chance to meet some of the other people.

Did that make any sense at all?

alandenisefields
07-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Well, we agree with the repsonses---for now, let's leave those posts into the lounge and bitching post forums. We could have 100+ different forums, but we think that would be too fragmented. The Lounge focuses the discussion.

Alan & Denise
authors,. BABY BARGAINS