PDA

View Full Version : Completed Nursery Archives

JoyNChrist
11-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Somebody mentioned this in the Baby Bedding & Decor forum, so I thought I'd post about it here.

Would it be possible to unpin the old, locked "Photos of Completed Nurseries" archive, and just include a link to it in the new, pinned "Photos of Completed Nurseries" thread? It's just such a long thread, and it takes a while to scroll through it all to get to the new posts in the Baby Bedding & Decor forum.

Just a thought...

SnuggleBuggles
11-01-2006, 09:11 AM
I like it being at the top since I know I have sent others to these boards to check it out. Now, it would be nice if they had the option to condense the threads so they didn't take up as much space. Maybe a user control where you condense and expand threads at your choosing? I would love that. :)

Beth

cdlamis
11-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Maybe a user control where you condense and
>expand threads at your choosing? I would love that. :)

Actually, you can. At the top (just above the pinned posts), click on "View in linear mode". I am not sure how your settings are saved so you may have to play around with some of the "View...." selections to make it work for you.

Hope this helps~

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif

new_mommy25
01-17-2007, 04:49 AM
The way I view the BBB is classic view, collape topics, threaded. Makes everything nice and neat :) .