PDA

View Full Version : Are there books for older ages being planned?

jniter
03-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Just wondering if you're planning on writing anything for kids beyond toddlerhood.

Even though my DS is only 4 months (minus 4 days), I'm already thinking about all the junk out there...toys, sports equipment, video games, etc.

Hm...perhaps it would be ridiculously difficult to categorize all the junk out there. Maybe a "looking forward" section in "Toddler Bargains" where you list good websites/resources for looking up info on all the junk out there?

The baby, child, and wedding industries are certainly American consumerism at its finest.

alandenisefields
04-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! Well, we are quite busy just keeping up with the baby and toddler worlds, so unfortunately, no books for older children are planned at the moment.

But we do appreciate your readership of our books! And we agree---there is more to purchase as kids get older and advice would be helpful. At this point, however, we are sticking to babies and toddlers.

Best wishes,
Alan & Denise
authors

tarynsmum
04-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I think that would be a really cool idea for a new book - starting Kindergarten (you can discuss different schooling options), extracurriculars like Scouts and sports, developmental things like friends and cliques and all that. TV and computer time, getting schoolwork done... I can think of a lot of "older kid" things, and since you guys have a couple, you'd know more than me!