PDA

View Full Version : how do you clean the highchair tray?

holland2
06-17-2002, 09:13 AM
I have the chicco mama and the tray is starting to get stained with all the sweetpotato and spinach meals. How can I clean the stain.
THanks.

dubbogod
06-17-2002, 10:58 AM
I've found that if I spray the tray with Clorox Cleanup and let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes, then wipe it completely clean, that all stains disappear. You could do a final rinse with water if you were concerned about any toxicity, but I never do (this is my 3rd child - I must be lax!) Hope this helps.

Shawn

egoldber
06-17-2002, 03:16 PM
I have an older Peg, not the Chicco, but I have the same problem. I use the Clorox wipes and these also seem to do the trick. I LOVE those wipes. I know they are about 50 times more expensive than making my own bleach solution, but they are SO convenient.

HTH,

LailaCa
06-17-2002, 05:19 PM
I too clean with Clorox. It works great on all kinds of stains...plastic ware, bathrooms, etc. I just make my own solution. Straight Clorox and some warm water. Really works wonders. For dishes I make sure I clean them afterward in regular soapy water or the dishwasher to make sure I get the Clorox completely off.