PDA

View Full Version : I am a bit of a hypochondriac...but here goes...

jojo2324
06-25-2002, 09:25 PM
Ok, all of my family can tell you that I completely make up ailments, which is simply not true! Things are one way one day and then different the next! That to me means that something is up. Anyway, here is my problem. I am three days away from my EDD. Climbing the walls, but hanging in there :) The last few days I have noticed something a little strange. My stomach is making popping noises. Even I know that this is bizarre. But it is just that: it sounds like little bubbles popping on my stomach, not down where all the action's about to start, but right smack in the middle. They don't occur frequently, maybe one or two a day, not close together. I don't know if it's something going on inside that I can hear outside or what. I don't think it's anything outside, as I am not covered in bubbles. Ok, I am sure that most of you are laughing at me, and I will even ask my doctor tomorrow who will blow me off, but maybe, just maybe, I am not alone in this. I am a bit embarrassed now, but what's the harm in asking? Feel free to poke fun, or even share your own crazy ailments! :P

egoldber
06-26-2002, 09:19 AM
You know there's a lot going on down there these days. Your internal organs are all being squished to make room for the baby. It wouldn't surprise me if you did hear odd noises! If you are at all concerned, certainly call your doctor. And don't feel bad, they are there to take care of you and answer your questions.

HTH,