PDA

View Full Version : Save $10 on Select Fisher-Price Orders of $50 or More (at Amazon/BabiesRUs Online)

suzska
07-21-2002, 04:42 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this info, but I came across a code today for $10 off Fisher-Price stuff at Amazon/BabiesRUs. The info is below. I'm not sure if this works on the highchairs (which people have been talking about) or not, but thought I would pass the info along anyway.

The site makes it look like you have to create a baby registry, but I'm not sure if the code will "just work" without it.

Save $10 on Select Fisher-Price Orders of $50 or More

To Redeem This Offer:

1. Choose Fisher-Price babygear™ and select Fisher-Price infant toys products totaling $50 or more and add to your Shopping Cart.

2. To begin the buying process, click the yellow "Proceed to checkout" button. On the "Select a Payment Method" page, you'll see a window where you will enter your promotional claim code. Enter claim code FPSAVENEW745.

3. After you enter the claim code, the $10 savings will be deducted from your order total.

Terms and Conditions:

Limit one offer per customer. Offer can be combined with other Babiesrus.com/Amazon.com Baby store offers. This offer is not valid in Babies "R" Us retail stores. Offer applies only to Fisher-Price babygear™ and select Fisher-Price infant toys products sold by Babiesrus.com through the Babiesrus.com/Amazon.com Baby store (as indicated by the "Babiesrus.com selection; Delivered by Amazon.com" logo on the product information page). Offer excludes books, music, video, DVD, kitchen, and electronics products sold by Amazon.com through the Baby store. Your order must total $50 or more of qualifying Fisher-Price products, excluding shipping charges, taxes, and gift-wrap charges. Order must be placed by September 30, 2002. Offer will expire at 11:59 p.m., PDT, on September 30, 2002. Offer may not be redeemed using 1-Click ®ordering. You must pay for the order with a credit card. Offer not valid at Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops. Cannot be used in conjunction with a manufacturer's coupon. Not valid with any other "R" Us offer for the same item. If you have questions, please contact us using the online e-mail form that is available in our Help department. Valid only in the United States.