PDA

View Full Version : have any one of you tried these?

agatha
08-14-2002, 06:27 AM
have any of you tried those coupon books that you can order online that say they give you like 200, or 1000 bucks off your groceries? I seen a couple of those sites and have been wanting to try it but not sure. How long does it take to get the coupons and do they really send you what you want, I mean I use Huggies am I gonna get Huggies coupons or some other brand

mary b
08-14-2002, 12:01 PM
Hi Agatha, if it's Go Couponz, don't do it! I paid $20 for a coupon book that you could save $500, but when they mailed it to you, the whole process was way too complicated and time consuming for me. You had to mail in each $10 request. When I did it, my daughter was 6 months old, so I wanted baby food, diapers and wipes coupons but they were for Gerber graduates or their organic line and Huggies Pull ups not reg. Huggies.

I did get my money back though, so it isn't a scam, it just wasn't for me. If you like clipping coupons and don't mail mailing constantly, then it probably would work for you!
Mary

agatha
08-19-2002, 04:26 AM
can anyone else help me?

anny
08-20-2002, 08:06 AM
I have used them and you pick out the coupons you want most of the time you will get all the ones you select. Sometimes, you may only get a few but they usually do not substitute with other brands..they must have deals with certain companies that provide the coupons. I think they are worth it if you have a regular monthly budget and shopping schedule because it does take like a week or two to get them and sometimes they expire so you dont want to order more than what you will use for that month each time. Anyway, this is the site I ordered from.. www.buycoupon.com