PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Clean - Non-Toxic Household Cleaners

all4sanity
11-06-2002, 09:25 PM
I've been meaning to post regarding this topic for a while now. I'm wondering if anyone changed their household cleaners when their baby finally arrived. I've heard such horror stories how babies can be alleric to basic cleaners.

I've seen this Miracle Clean on the Home Shopping Channel a few times now, and for $16.90 they offer a "try me" set. It's approved by Good Housekeeping and is non-toxic, all natural.

Has anyone tried this or any other products? Are they necessary? Am I just over reacting and getting paranoid since the baby will be here shortly????

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?pfid=913983&club_id=913983&sz=0&sf=&dept=&cat=

Thanks for any comments,
Marie

mama2be
11-06-2002, 10:58 PM
There was a gal on Oprah about 2-3 months ago, the show was on women who had an idea, and made a go of starting a compay based on that idea. the show featured the lady who developed "baby Einstein" BUT it also featured a mother who developed a special cleaner becasue her child was on deaths door step (or very miserable) from cleaners. Her product was praised by a lot of folks...needless to say money is no longer an object for her. It was probably longer than 3 months ago now that I think of it becasue I did not note the product name...thus I assume I was pre preggers...

But I bet a mom here on the boards will know what it was...

all4sanity
11-07-2002, 11:36 AM
I saw the same show!! I don't recall her product either. But the woman who invented Miracle Clean is also a mom who invents things. She's Joy Mangano. She invented the Miracle Mop and the Bakery Box that folds.

I was just reading the other posts about inventions and someone can really get ideas for a product here!!

Aside from that, do you think the non-toxic household cleaners are necessary??