PDA

View Full Version : "The no cry sleep solution"

rebekah
11-11-2002, 04:53 PM
Has anyone used this book by Dr. Pantley? I know there was another string regarding this book but it was when the book first came out. I was wondering if it does work and it has advice about infant behavior as well. My DD sleep well near me in our bed but will not sleep in the crib so I'm trying to see if this book might have some answers regarding that as well. My DD is now 10 weeks old. Is it too early to use this book on her?

Melanie
11-12-2002, 05:23 PM
I have this book and I started using some of the suggestions and saw some pretty quick results (went from 8 night-wakings to 2-3 night wakings), HOWEVER I got lazy while moving and we're back to square one. Now if I could only find which box I packed the book in!

The author breaks the book down into age groups and sleeping arrangements, so I think it would be worthwhile for you to read it.

Mommy to Jonah

Rachels
11-12-2002, 06:35 PM
I have this book, too. It hasn't been a miracle cure for us, but the ideas are solid and practical. I think it's worth reading, even if it may not be the absolute fix-it you're hoping for.

-Rachel
Mommy to Abigail Rose
5/18/02