PDA

View Full Version : Just to remind me...

jojo2324
11-29-2002, 02:19 AM
DS has really come into lungs these past few weeks. He's really gotten into the whole screaming thing, different pitches, volumes, etc.

Tonight he started to do the high-pitched shriek and, I have to say, it was the cutest thing in the world. I couldn't stop laughing. And then of course he saw me laughing and did it some more, but I just couldn't stop. He's never done it before tonight, so I really got to see it in action.

Anyway, I just wanted this to be out there so that in a few weeks time when I write down my usual complaints and add shrieking to it you can all remind me of this.

Hope you all had a lovely T-day. I just saw the Hershey Kisses commercial, you know the one where they play "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and got all warm and fuzzy. Our first as a family! :)

JMarie
11-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Don't feel bad - my niece discovered hers at my brother's Army commissioning ceremony. We were in this little auditorium with the squadron leader giving this very somber speech, and here's little Abbey just making very high-pitched, very happy baby noises. She got even louder when she realized it echoed! Needless to say, we were all trying desperately not to laugh and searching for something to stick in her mouth to quiet her (apple juice did the trick). Just enjoy the shrieking now, because soon it's no longer new and interesting. Either that, or you just have a screamer on your hands!

JMarie
EDD 2/23/03
Aidan Christopher

nigele
11-30-2002, 10:11 AM
My DS started doing the same thing and we are getting ready for an 8 hour flight soon! Fun...

DS's shrieking is driving me up the wall!!!!