PDA

View Full Version : JoJo - I was thinking of you today!!!

mommychic
11-30-2002, 11:51 PM
I was in BRU and saw this diaper rash cream thats in a solid stick form (resembles a stick deoderant). I immediately thought of you how you hate to get the cream under your nails! :) Don't know if it works, but it was about $3.49. I'm sorry I can't remember the brand name but it's sold at BRU right next to the other creams.

Lisa

jojo2324
12-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Thanks Lisa! That's so sweet! I have seen those too, but then I wonder about hygiene...I guess I could hit it with some rubbing alcohol after each use...Has anyone used this?

Andrews Mom
12-01-2002, 02:37 AM
I use the Rash Stick all the time! It works great. We put some on each night before bed as a preventative measure. It supposedly has some kind of anti-bacterial thing in it but I usually wipe it with a baby wipe after each use. It's super convenient to keep in the diaper bag too.

HTH,

Mindy

mommychic
08-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Found this info:

A California company, Petkin Inc., has developed RashStick, a creamy stick that's rubbed onto a baby's bottom after each diaper change to combat odor, wetness and diaper rash. The powdery scented stick contains FDA approved Zinc Oxide along with Aloe, Vitamin E and deodorizing agents. RashStick is now available at leading retailers including Walgreens, CVS, Safeway, Albertsons, and Babies-R-Us.