PDA

View Full Version : Can you see Alexander?

thorsmom
12-07-2002, 03:27 AM
I love seeing the pictures of everyone's little darlings and wanted to try and post a picture of Alexander. Thanks to Sarah my picture of Alexander is now up.
Sandy
mommy to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

thorsmom
12-07-2002, 04:06 AM
Okay I need some help. I am posting the url for my picture off of our AT&T broadband internet site: http://publish.attbi.com/wsb-cgi-bin/fillin.cgi/admin.html?Use=adm&wsbID=132582 but it doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

mamahill
12-07-2002, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure what is wrong -- I can't even get that link to load (but then I'm on dial-up, so sometimes it's sketchy anyway). Is the picture a small file? If it's big, then it will have trouble. Try to keep it under 20k. Also, the avatar image only needs to be 48x48 pixels. If you set it to 96 dpi (even though the internet always only reads at 72) I find that there seems to be a little more clarity.

If you're still having trouble, you can send the pic to me and I can put it up on our site. I've helped a few women on these boards and I'd be happy to add you to our club! If there is a login required for your site then for some reason it won't work. We've noticed that's the case for those of us who have Yahoo picture sites. You can email me at [email protected] with the pic as an attachment (because I'm on dial-up, please keep it under 500k :)) and I'll send you the url you should put in your avatar image section of your profile.

Oh, and I'll only host it on our site, not actually put it on a page, that way you don't have to worry about other people seeing your baby from our site (the url so you can check it is http://www.joelhillpictures.com). Good luck - HTH!

thorsmom
12-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Thanks Sarah. I didn't realize it but I think you do need to have a password to get onto that site. I will e-mail you the jpeg. Thanks
alot.

mama2be
12-07-2002, 10:25 PM
I see the picture!!! He is adorable :)

jojo2324
12-08-2002, 01:56 PM
He's beautiful! I love having everyone's little bambino pictured.

Rachels
12-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Me too! I feel like I know these babies. What a cutie!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02