PDA

View Full Version : Baby powder "smell good stuff"...

mama2be
12-17-2002, 11:36 PM
I want to put a "smell good" in my diaper pail etc...but don't want a lot of conflicting smells in the nursery. I love baby powder smell and thanks to you all found the baby powder lysol...baby powder scented bags @ Walmart (by the way atleast 5 people stopped me with those in hand today to either tell me they were great or wanted to know what they were), and baby powder drawer liners. Is there a baby powder smelling stick-up or soemthing similiar.

What products do you all know about that are baby powder smelling...]
Thanks in advance :)

SASM
12-17-2002, 11:47 PM
Neve,

Sorry...I know that this is not baby-related but I know you have dogs. I bought "baby powder"-scented doggie "poo" bags :-) Makes picking up after my dog A LOT more pleasant. Although, I am not sure how tired you will be of "baby powder" scent after using it quite often!! But, if you are not, you now know there is another product out thre waiting for you :-) They are at Petsmart and Petco - hot pink box with blue accents - several sizes with a nice size for glove compartments, too.

Sharyn
EDD#1 01.21.03

hellollama
12-18-2002, 11:16 AM
I just thought I would add that while you might like the smell of baby powder, your baby may not! Or may be really sensitive to it. I say go with the products you already have. It sounds like you have quite a bit already! You can always use the lysol in different places instead of a stick up.

mama2be
12-18-2002, 11:47 AM
Thanks guys...I just assumed if Tristan's (I had to edit this....I spelled his name wrong...I can't type and hate to proof)... mommy liked it he'd LOVE it...but so true I never would have thought of that. I was hoping there was a "stick-up" or soemthing to put in the diaper pail since I am ATTEMPTING!!!! to cloth diaper. I didn't want a conflicting smell in there.

Doggy bags...how funny!!! MY walking partner would be so jealous!!! When we walk thru the neighborhood she has 3 and I have 3 so we look like professional dog walkers. I'll take a galnce at them next time at Petsmart. Wish there was a scent I could spread across the lawn, I know golfers go by and can probably smell my pups from a mile away.

Thanks again!!!

spu
12-18-2002, 12:24 PM
I bought some lysol for the diaper pail and now it smells like lysol and poopy diapers. yuk! It's almost nauseating! So I opt for bleach and water instead. We are using a diaper pail that's supposed to be good for composting and not leaking odors. It doesn't leak odors until you open the lid - and whoa - look out!

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

ct
12-18-2002, 05:31 PM
Someone did make a baby-powder scented stick up several years ago as I have purchased them in the past. I think it was Wizard brand, but I have no idea whether they still make them. Best of luck to you...

ct
SAHM to Lilli (9/20/00) & Alec (10/21/02)

mama2be
12-18-2002, 06:34 PM
I'll look for it...I hope there is one out there :)
Thanks for letting me know!!!