PDA

View Full Version : Counting you all among my blessings...

Rachels
12-24-2002, 08:18 PM
I celebrate Christmas with my family, and one of the things I do for myself at this time of year is just to consciously reflect on the blessings and gifts I have in my life. Sort of like thinking about New Year's resolutions, only without any obligation to modify my behavior! I just try to stay aware, especially when things are crazy, of all the good things I have in my daily experience. I just wanted to say thanks to you all for being on my list this year. I appreciate your friendship and support. Merry Christmas (late Hanukkah, early New Year, good December, whatever).

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Shirale
12-25-2002, 05:56 PM
Thanks for sharing your well put beautiful good wishes and thoughts...Happy holidays to everyone and thanks again for being such good friends!

mama2be
12-25-2002, 11:02 PM
Thanks Rachel...hope you are having a great holiday as well. I too am thankful to all of the folks that I have 'met" on this board.

kathsmom
12-26-2002, 10:25 AM
Rachel,

Thanks for your holiday wishes. I also feel that I have made many new friends here on these boards. I also appreciate the support and friendship you all have given me. Best holiday wishes to all of you!

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)