PDA

View Full Version : For those with login problems (and others who are interested)

BethG
01-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Rachel (Rachels) asked me to post this for her. Despite re-registering with a new e-mail address, she is STILL not able to post! Here's what she says:

"Will you do me a favor? Would you be willing to post a thread in the lounge inviting anybody who is interested to send me their email addresses and whatever other contact information they'd like to share? I will compile them all and send out a master list to everyone. If I'm off these boards for the indefinite future, I'd at least like to know how to contact people. My email address, which you can include in the post if this is okay with you, is [email protected]. "

This way if there's a future problem, we will at least still be able to talk to each other!!!!

_gour0
01-03-2003, 10:59 AM
BethG figured it out. It's the auto login feature. If you re-register and select no for the auto-login, you should be all set. But, yes, compiling a list is a good idea.

Rachel 3
01-03-2003, 05:22 PM
I'll keep this bumped up for a few days so that everybody has a chance to see it. Email me if you'd like to put your info on a contact list.

Rachel (used to be Rachels)
Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

Rachel 3
01-04-2003, 10:31 PM
I am putting together a list for everybody who emailed me and will send it out in the next day or two. If you want to be included, send me your info and I'll add you in. I'll update, too, if I miss anybody.

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

Rachel 3
01-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Susan and Tammy, did you want me to include your email addresses? I have them, but I wasn't sure if I should send them out to everyone or not. Email me and let me know your preferences.

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

suzska2003
01-05-2003, 01:58 AM
By "Susan" do you mean me? If so, go ahead. If not, just ignore me. ;-)

Rachel 3
01-05-2003, 10:40 AM
Oops, no, I meant spu. I've got you on the list, though. :)

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

newbelly2002
01-05-2003, 10:51 AM
Rachel,

Just dropped you a quick email. Let me know if you don't receive it. I'm using a second computer and am not sure all the settings are correct.

Paula

Rachel 3
01-05-2003, 11:48 AM
I got it. Thanks, Paula. I have seventeen people's info now. Emails are still trickling in, so I'm just waiting for them to slow down a bit before I send out the list. There are a few regulars that I haven't heard from. I'm not including anybody's information that hasn't contacted me specifically, even if I already had your email address. I don't want to make assumptions. If anybody else wants to be included, do let me know. I will send out update lists as necessary, too.

It's January 5th! The Fields get back tomorrow. Think we'll get our old usernames back? :)

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

BethG
01-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Rachel, please include mine too. Thanks! Glad you posted this, I assumed I was on the list and didn't contact you.

nohomama2
01-05-2003, 03:29 PM
Rachel,

Did you get my email? Let me know. I DO want to be included on the list. If you received my message, I'm not certain that was clear.

Annette C
01-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Rachel,
I too sent you an e-mail. I hope you received it. I had only sent you my e-mail address, though. Was I supposed to send you my personal info also?
Please let me know if you need it for your list as I would very much like to be included in it. Thanks.

Annette C
SAHM to Sabrina
6/24/02

Rachel 3
01-05-2003, 05:39 PM
Here's who I've got so far: Beth, Kate, Stacey, Lisa, Neve, Sarah H., Sarah R., Annette, Nicole, Joanne, Sue B., Julie, Jennifer, Norah, Paula, Susan, Melanie, and Brianna. And me. If I missed you, or if you'd still like to be included, please let me know.

Annette, people have shared a range of info. At the least (or, at least, most essential), I have everyone's email address. Most people have sent just that. Other things people have included are phone numbers, addresses, and Instant Messenger usernames. Whatever you'd like to share is fine-- I'm just keeping a list going. I'll go ahead and send it out this evening or in the morning, and then do updates as needed.

This is fun. I'm glad if it's helpful.

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02

Rachel 3
01-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I did, Sarah, thanks! I haven't had time to respond because I just got back to my own computer yesterday. But I appreciated it-- and everyone else's, too! :)

Mom to Abigail Rose
5-18-02