PDA

View Full Version : Creating a webpage

SASM
01-08-2003, 12:13 AM
Does anyone have any favorite sites or books on how to create a webpage? My husband and I are hoping to create a webpage for our baby's photos so that if we neglect to send certain people photos the bases will be covered :-)

Thanks (I hope.)

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03
(2 weeks to go!!)

egoldber
01-08-2003, 12:50 AM
There are any number of sites to set up free webpages. In general, they are very easy to use. Yahoo has free webpages, as does ParentsPlace.

But if all you want to do is share pictures, then using Yahoo!Photos or Shutterfly.com or Ofoto.com are all very easy.

HTH,

dogmom
01-08-2003, 07:06 PM
You should check the hospital where you are going to deliver. (If you deliver in a hospital.) It turns out my hospital has an arrangement with ParentsPlace. I typed in my email address, picked a corny "theme" and there is a computer and digital camera on the post partum floor so we can take a picture of the baby, enter the vital stats, and it will send an email with a link off to everyone I entered. I just happened to stumble across it when I was looking at the hospital's web site last week, they didn't tell be about it at the office. I probably would have found out at the hospital's childbirth class, but I didn't go to the classes.

Hopefully I can let you know how it went soon.

J.M.
EDC 1/13

jbrowni
01-11-2003, 05:07 AM
www.growthspurts.com is a great place to upload pictures. it also has an area for milestones and growth charts.

Another plus to growthspurts is they allow linking

HTH