PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good prenatal yoga video

dueinmay
01-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone used a prenatal yoga video that they liked and would recommend. There seem to be quite a lot of options out there. (I did some yoga, pre-pregnancy, through my old gym, but I'm looking for a less expensive alternative to paying for classes.) Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!!

Rebecca
#1 due 5-13-03

sntm
01-09-2003, 08:14 PM
I have the one by Gaiam/Living Yoga with Shiva Rea. Just did it for the first time yesterday, but like it a lot. Has a 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester woman doing the exercises too. Heard Crunch Yoga Mama is not as good, but can't remember why.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

mamahill
01-09-2003, 08:59 PM
I have this one and did it all throughout my pregnancy. I had some serious sciatic problems but this was really nice to do and didn't bother my back at all. I love doing it! I lent it to a friend at the beginning of her pregnancy who was told she could do any walking because of some complications. She just returned it yesterday because her VCR died (and she's due on Monday, so she's nesting like a maniac) but she swore she did it at least 5 times a week and loved the whole thing. I bought mine of Amazon. If you spend $25 you get free shipping (I'm sure there's SOMETHING else you could buy...)! Here's the link... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004U8H5/ref=pd_sr_ec_ir_v//102-4992523-2105765?v=glance&s=video

Good luck!

sntm
01-10-2003, 09:34 AM
that's the one! very good video.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03