PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone for the ongoing support.

etwahl
01-09-2003, 09:56 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the incredible support I've felt since joining this board, and especially since I got the bad news about DH. I feel very close to you all, and so look forward to posts on this board (and the personal emails I've received from some of you, which REALLY makes my day!) I just can't say enough good things about you all. I am definitely feeling like I can do this (even though some of my posts don't always reflect that - chalk it up to bad days, hormones, and emotional moments!) and will be successful at it, mostly thanks to all the wonderful information I get from all of you. Also, I wanted to express DH's gratitude. He is overwhelmed by how wonderful you all are, and is so incredibly grateful I have found you.

I was thinking today how it would be nice to put a face to some of the good friends I've made, but not sure exactly how we can share photos of each other without overloading each other's email. Any ideas? I personally think it would be nice to get to that next stage of bonding :)

Thanks again everyone. I know this is just beginning and that I (like all of you) will have a million more questions as time goes on, and as I have to actually put all this stuff to the "real" test. It definitely makes me feel much more confident and strong knowing that I have this support system and can't imagine a more wonderful group of people to turn to.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

nigele
01-09-2003, 10:03 PM
Dear Tammy,

I'm so glad we can all give you some support - I'm sure we all wish there was more we could do. Keep the questions coming, there are plenty of people here with answers!

Annette_C
01-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Tammy,
we're all here for you, anytime you need us!
You're so brave and I'm glad to see you feeling more confident. Of course you'll be successful at it, you're a natural! The most important thing babies need is love and you have plenty of it!
As far as putting a face to the names, many people attached pictures to their bios ( did you see the bio thread?) so, that's a start.
Maybe we can all post more pictures on the web (in our web-group?).
I'm sure someone from this great group will come up with an idea!:)
Meanwhile, hang in there kiddo!
God bless you, your DH and your little one.
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

Edited to add: I'm sorry I wasn't able to post this sooner (in your other thread)but I just wanted to tell you that you can do it! If you read my bio, I had two kids by the time I was 20 and raised them by myself (my first DH was there in name only). They are now two successful, sweet, kind, respectful human beings. My son is an accountant, already promoted to manager, and my daughter is a Doctor of Pharmacy doing a residency at Yale. I'm so proud of them! And, 25 years ago, I thought I couldn't do it either.....