PDA

View Full Version : New photo

Rachels
01-13-2003, 08:08 PM
As much as I love the photo of Abigail that I've had as my avatar image, I'm putting up a newer one. (Sarah, thank you!) What do you think? This one or the last one?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Annette_C
01-13-2003, 10:08 PM
They're both very nice, Rachel but I like this one better. She has a cute smile and looks adorable in the "bunny" hat (Sabrina has the same baby Gap hat and I love it on her too).
Just my humble opinion.
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

etwahl
01-13-2003, 10:15 PM
I agree Rachel! Those cute little bunny ears make me melt. I want to take her home with me :)

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

Shirale
01-13-2003, 10:23 PM
She is delicious!!! What a great pic!!! :-)

mama2be
01-13-2003, 11:30 PM
Oh what a cute pic (so was the last one though)...I believe that is a new pic of Sabrina too is it not Annette??? What gorgeous little girls!!!

atlbaby
01-13-2003, 11:59 PM
She is precious--love the hat!--and what a beautiful smile too!!

I've also been wondering, could one of you ladies explain how to get a photo attached? I read the FAQ about it, but frankly it made no sense to me :( (feeling silly) We don't have a website for her, just digital photos saved on our hard drive, not sure if that's a requirement?
Thanks!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01

jojo2324
01-14-2003, 12:16 AM
Definitely this one is a winner! She looks adorable! And little Sabrina looks beautiful...So much hair! Was she born with that much?Oh, I really want a girl...But in a couple years. Or maybe in April we'll try again. Or maybe just one. Or maybe five. Do you girls flip flop too? I guess it depends on a certain person's behavior ;)

I couldn't tell you how to get a picture attached. Thank heavens for mamahill! Actually, I'm really going to learn how to create a website and do this myself, I swear. We have the digital camera and the cutest photo. But then I need to learn how to actually transer the photo to my computer. Oh, who am I kidding? Sarah, be on the watch! LOL :P

ps...Annette, check your e-mail. Sent you a letter. jp

nigele
01-14-2003, 08:58 AM
What a cutie!

Yes, Joanne - I flip flop back and forth. I would like Thomas to have a brother but I also want a pink nursery and lots of frilly clothes!! I guess we'll have to have 3 kids...

spu
01-14-2003, 11:03 AM
rachel, I love this new pic! It really showcases her great smile!!

I have to learn how to do attach a pic one of these days. I made a website that shows the babies from birth through 3 months. need to add months 4+5 now.

http://sunger10.tripod.com

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

SASM
01-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Rachel,

The picture is adorable!! :-) What a cutie and I LOVE the hat :-)

Susan,

OMG...This website is amazing!! How did you get such beautiful, crisp close-ups? I want to know everything!!!

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

mamahill
01-14-2003, 02:45 PM
You can email me a picture as an attachment and I will crop and upload it to my web site. Then I'll send you the link that you can just copy and paste into the avatar image section of your profile. I've done it for several of the ladies on here, and would be happy to help out whoever -- I just LOVE the baby pics! My email is [email protected] if you're interested...

Annette_C
01-15-2003, 12:17 AM
Thanks Joanne and Neve for your kind words for Sabrina.

Neve, yes, it is a new picture. I'm glad you like it.

Joanne, Sabrina has had 4 haircuts since she was born. She had long, black hair (and lots of it) at birth. Everyone keeps asking me if I had lots of heartburn during my pregnancy! :)
And thanks for your nice e-mail Joanne, and for caring. You're a great girl!

Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

jojo2324
01-15-2003, 11:55 AM
FOUR haircuts??!! Oh my goodness, Gannon will probably only be able to have ONE by the time he's four! LOL

atlbaby
01-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Rachel,
My mouth dropped open when I read this--4!!! haircuts! She can be one of those adorable little girls with hair down to her tush in preschool :) That is so sweet.

And Joanne, maybe Arielle and Gannon can split the cost of a hairdresser appt when they turn 4 :) (check out her hair--and this was at 13.5 months! We don't even have shampoo yet--just use the baby bath soap to wash her body and hair. Oh well, it runs in both sides of the family...it is the most asked question though, 'has she got more hair yet?' grrr
-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01