PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thank you to my wonderful BBB friends!!!

etwahl
01-16-2003, 06:42 PM
Well I got a HUGE surprise in my mailbox today -- actually six huge surprises. Thank you all so much. You are so incredibly kind, sweet, and caring. I am actually blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. I literally can't believe it. The fact that you all have only met me online and care so much is a very incredible feeling. It really helps to get me through knowing that I have such wonderful friends (and I hope to meet you all in real life someday soon). I can't believe you are helping me to stock my medicine cabinet. Rachel, it was genius to tell Evan your plan, because last week I was looking at a thermometer and some other things, and he told me I should wait and do all this after he left so I'd have stuff to keep me busy. Then when I opened a package and found a thermometer, he said "aren't you glad you didn't buy that last week?!" He's a good secret keeper.

Rachel told me I wasn't allowed to send thank you cards (I didn't know what she meant at the time) and I will stick to her request, but I just wanted to say thank you to a wonderful group of women who have really made me feel loved and cared for.

Also, Evan wants to send his thank you and best regards. He's so incredibly thrilled that I have such a wonderful support system, and with that, we both know we'll be able to get through this and he will come home safely to a wonderful little baby.

Thank you all so much. I could not ask for a better support system than what I have right here.

I also know that this took some organization from a couple of my very special friends, and a special thank you goes out to you both. I will be sending you a special note separately.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

nigele
01-16-2003, 07:19 PM
I'm so glad you are pleased - all of us just wish we could do more to help!

etwahl
01-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Trust me, what you all have done, and the support I have felt from all of you through my time of need is MORE than enough. I find myself very lucky to have such wonderful mommies and soon to be mommies to turn to for advice, and such incredible friends to lean on when things are sad. I only hope I can be there for all of you the way you've been there for me. I think my success as a mom will have a huge amount to do with the friends I've made here. I feel really, really lucky.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mama2be
01-16-2003, 10:05 PM
You deserve it and more!!! I'm really glad that Evan was told so that he can leave knowing that we were watching out for you!!!

We just wish that we were all closer to you to help!!!

Hugs!!!!
Neve