PDA

View Full Version : Favourite online photo printer - Testamonial

flagger
01-19-2003, 01:02 PM
We love www.photoworks.com for those every day prints from our Digital camera. They are currently running a special of $.19 per print for 4X6. The colour separations are not perfect on larger prints, but for everyday they are wonders. They also will store your images online. You can send a link to your friends.

No I don't work for them.

We bought a new digital camera in November and I am still trying to get past the (wasting another shot of film mode from SLR cameras). Have lots of time until our first is due.

I shot some pics on Christmas Day and uploaded them that day and received them back the following Monday. I am very pleased with their service.

Next is a digital picture from for my mom so we can send her pictures since she is very computer illiterate.

Regards,

Flagger

Planned SAHD to Cocoa LaFleur
Edd 05-23-03

flagger
01-19-2003, 01:02 PM
We love www.photoworks.com for those every day prints from our Digital camera. They are currently running a special of $.19 per print for 4X6. The colour separations are not perfect on larger prints, but for everyday they are wonders. They also will store your images online. You can send a link to your friends.

No I don't work for them.

We bought a new digital camera in November and I am still trying to get past the (wasting another shot of film mode from SLR cameras). Have lots of time until our first is due.

I shot some pics on Christmas Day and uploaded them that day and received them back the following Monday. I am very pleased with their service.

Next is a digital picture from for my mom so we can send her pictures since she is very computer illiterate.

Regards,

Flagger

Planned SAHD to Cocoa LaFleur
Edd 05-23-03