PDA

View Full Version : Alan & Denise -- Thank You!

spu
01-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Hi Alan and Denise,

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone, but I wanted to thank you for hosting these sites and for providing a space for all of us to get together. I've learned so much from your books and the website. It's amazing how much support and friendship can be found here on your boards. Aside from having spectacular books, you've created a truly special place for us mommies (and a few daddies too!) to be.

thanks again!!

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte + else

http://sunger10.tripod.com

spu
01-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Hi Alan and Denise,

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone, but I wanted to thank you for hosting these sites and for providing a space for all of us to get together. I've learned so much from your books and the website. It's amazing how much support and friendship can be found here on your boards. Aside from having spectacular books, you've created a truly special place for us mommies (and a few daddies too!) to be.

thanks again!!

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte + else

http://sunger10.tripod.com

SASM
01-19-2003, 05:53 PM
I, wholeheartedly, second Susan's post!! You and the posters are WONDERFUL!!

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

SASM
01-19-2003, 05:53 PM
I, wholeheartedly, second Susan's post!! You and the posters are WONDERFUL!!

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

sntm
01-21-2003, 05:36 PM
I rave about you, your book, and this website like I'm a Moonie! Thanks!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

sntm
01-21-2003, 05:36 PM
I rave about you, your book, and this website like I'm a Moonie! Thanks!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

alandenisefields
01-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Hi!

So glad to hear from you all! We're so glad that you've found our boards. We actually learn so much from lurking around here that we should be thanking you. And we hope that you'll continue to bring your comments, tips and advice to us and your fellow parents.

best wishes.

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

alandenisefields
01-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Hi!

So glad to hear from you all! We're so glad that you've found our boards. We actually learn so much from lurking around here that we should be thanking you. And we hope that you'll continue to bring your comments, tips and advice to us and your fellow parents.

best wishes.

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

KathyO
01-22-2003, 01:22 AM
So, are you gonna come to the Big BBB Retreat? (And can we still call it that even if you don't?) ;) Tell your accountant that it's market research!

Cheers,

KathyO

KathyO
01-22-2003, 01:22 AM
So, are you gonna come to the Big BBB Retreat? (And can we still call it that even if you don't?) ;) Tell your accountant that it's market research!

Cheers,

KathyO

Rachels
01-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Yes, yes, please come! We're handling the details privately, but I'll email you when we start to pull things together. It's looking like August, though. Tell is if you think it sounds fun to come hang out with us!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02