PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in the Boston/NH area?

spu
01-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Rachel and I have been talking about getting together for lunch sometime and I know there's others out there who live in this area. I was thinking it might be fun to get together for lunch - maybe at the Burlington Mall's food court (safe for toddlers or crying babies! :) ) . Once the springtime comes, we could do a playdate at a park outside.

If you're in Mass or NH, let me know and we'll try and coordinate something.

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

flagger
01-27-2003, 03:35 PM
I was reading the bios thread and saw you were from Chelmsford and DH was from Westford. What a small world.

Two houses ago, we lived in Westford and Ms. Flagger worked in Chelmsford.

I guess it is too cold for a frappe at Sullivan's in Tyngsboro this time of year. :)

spu
01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
ahh ! Sullivan's! Yum! You know, that's not a bad idea! Even if we met at Kimball's in Westford this spring. It's a little bigger for those with tots and they have tons of picnic tables in the back.

Where are you now?

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

flagger
01-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Kimball's would be great too. Lots of parking. Might be fun for the kids to watch the baby goats (if they are still there). Just watch out for the Misquitos though. Bleah!

We are in Charlotte, NC now.

Chuck

PS: I miss Lui Lui in Nashua. Best Pizza ever.

newbelly2002
01-28-2003, 03:30 AM
Kimball's. Wow. I used to go there as a kid with my grandmother all the time. Black Rasberry frappes or orange pinapple ice cream. Wow. I can taste it now just thinking about it and that was about 20 years ago when she was still alive and I was still on the American continent. Maybe we can meet for an impromptu ice cream at Kimball's in August?

I never tried Lui Lui in Nashua although I grew up in Hollis. It is a small world. Grandparents in Westford; Mom grew up in Chelmsford. Just talking about it is bringing the accent back.

Okay, now I'm homesick.

Paula

spu
01-28-2003, 10:13 AM
Paula, that would be great!! Make sure to contact me when you're back. You can use my hotmail email address if you want to.

[email protected]

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

newbelly2002
01-28-2003, 10:20 AM
Will do, absolutely. It's looking like we'll be there late July/Early August and staying with our folks (both sets still live in Hollis, NH) for 1-2 weeks for Dante's 1st b-day. That'd be so much fun--and our babies are so close in age too, just a matter of a week or so. I'll email you with more details when we have them.

Paula

spu
01-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Sounds great!!

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else