PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if this is all Target's or not

flagger
02-01-2003, 01:07 AM
But we just picked up some Dr. Seuss books and they had a sticker/coupon on them that was buy two get one (Dr. Seuss book) free. So we bought four and got two free.

Just thought I would pass it on.

And had a friendly manager tell me the reason they had no more Holmes filters is because they had put them on clearance and won't have them or the humidifiers out until next winter. No wonder I couldn't find them earlier this week.

sntm
02-04-2003, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the Seuss tip. And now I know why I can't find any humidifiers anywhere. I hate missing a clearance sale!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

mamahill
02-04-2003, 01:40 PM
If you're still looking for a humidifier, have you checked online? Drugstore.com has some, and I'm sure there are others. I don't know about the filters (I can't believe they don't sell the filters year-round. How lame!).

I think I saw the same Seuss deal at a local Walden Books, as well. So I'm not sure if it's a store thing, or a Seuss thing. But I LOVE Seuss!

egoldber
02-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Don't overlook Costco and other discount places (Marshalls TJ Maxx)and places like that for kids books. I have gotten a number of really nice books there.

Also, my Bed Bath & Beyond still seems to have a really good selection of humidifiers and filters available (at least they did last week). And they always have those 20% off coupons in the mail.

HTH,