PDA

View Full Version : Norah, how are you feeling?

Rachels
02-05-2003, 11:20 AM
I just realized how close you are to your due date! How are you holding up?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

etwahl
02-05-2003, 12:23 PM
I've been thinking about you too Norah, and was going to send you a personal email until I saw Rachel's post. How are you doing?

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mamahill
02-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Hopefully you're getting your rest! Easy labor/delivery vibes your way...

nathansmom
02-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks everyone for asking. I went to the doctor this morning and at 2p.m. today we are checking into the hospital. He wants this baby out by tomorrow at the latest. My blood pressure has shot up and he's concerned. I haven't dilated or thinned the way the doctor wants but he says there are ways to jump start it.
Tammy- My shower was nice but during the shower my sister had an auto accident on the way to the shower. This pretty much put an end to the shower. She was seriously injured but is doing good now. Her little boy escaped with no injuries but had he been on the other side of the car he most likely would have been critically hurt. Her car was totaled, the whole passenger side is almost in the drivers side.
I'll let everyone know how things went after I get out of the hospital and thanks for checking on me.

mamahill
02-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Good luck and best wishes Norah! Look forward to hearing the details and seeing the pics. You're in my thoughts today!

nigele
02-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Best wishes! I'm sure you're looking forward to meeting your sweet little one! So sorry to hear about your sister.

jojo2324
02-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Norah, I'm so sorry about your sister! I'm glad that everyone is okay. And good luck to you! We'll be waiting for a report!

Rachels
02-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Oh, Norah! That's quite a lot at once. I know you're in the hospital and getting ready to have that baby! Good birth vibes to you! If your blood pressure's up, it's the safest thing for you both, and you're in for such a delight!

Hope your sister continues to feel better! We're thinking of you! Can't wait to hear of Nathan's safe arrival.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02