PDA

View Full Version : Flagger-- question for you

Rachels
02-21-2003, 10:19 AM
I am headed to Charlotte for a week, and I remember you posting something about outlets nearby. Where are they? I think that's new since I last lived there, but I might check them out. What baby stores do they have?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Tracey1
02-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Hi Rachel,
I live in Charlotte too, so maybe I can help you out. Concord Mills is an outlet mall just north of Charlotte - it's off I-85 at exit 49. There's a Carter's, Children's Place, Gap, Limited Too, Osh Kosh. There's also a TJ Maxx & Baby Depot - lots of stores, it's a pretty big mall - their website is www.concordmills.com

There's also a Prime Outlets in Gaffney, SC which is about 45 minutes from Charlotte (http://www.primeoutlets.com/p.cfm/centers/Gaffney/). I haven't been there, but I've heard that it's great. Although, if you're only interested in children's stores, it looks like Concord Mills would be the better bet.

I know this post wasn't intended for me, but I hope it helps! Enjoy your trip to Charlotte - the weather hasn't been great, but at least there's no snow!

Rachels
02-21-2003, 12:25 PM
Thanks, Tracey! I heard iit's raining and icky there today. Arrrgh. It's beautiful in Boston, for once. Oh well. Charlotte still feels like home. It will be good to get there. And my parents can't wait to get their hands on Abigail!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02