PDA

View Full Version : Neve - is your email still down?

etwahl
02-22-2003, 04:30 PM
I noticed you were able to post, but haven't gotten any emails from you lately. By the way, I wanted to mention this one web site where you can retrieve your email when it's down. Go to www.mail2web.com - there you can enter your email address and password, and pick up your mail plus send out from there. I use it whenever I'm away from home. It's very convenient. It also doesn't take your mail off the server, so when you do finally get back into your regular mail account, you will receive all your mail.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mama2be
02-22-2003, 04:36 PM
I think it is working...but sometimes it takes me awhile to notice when it is going down. thank you so much for the advice on how toretrieve mail when it goes down. Our computer acts up a lot...I do have road runner high speed but still have trouble.

I just took advantage of the 70 degrees here today and pruned trees, and crepe myrtles...swept and raked...brushed pups...just in time for the rain to come. So I've just been out alittle more...:)

I just read Helene's post to you about her hubby (a Marine reporter) possibly being able to connect you and Evan once he is on land so that you get to talk to him after birth and I am all emotional over her gesture...

Helene is awesome!!!!...and her hubby too!!!
That would just be so great!!!

etwahl
02-22-2003, 04:38 PM
I agree. Helene's gesture is wonderful. I definitely want to take her up on it. I've emailed her so hopefully she gets my note.

Wow you did all that today? I think that's called nesting... I expect to hear about you going into labor any second now :)

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mama2be
02-22-2003, 04:46 PM
I wish it was nesting...I think it was guilt from the neighbor "little miss perfect yard"...walking along the golf course and hopping over to say "hi"...I saw her looking around, and dodging dog poop in the yard...

I just tuck my head in shame...the day I ever nest you'll have to worry about me...I don't think my body would know how to nest...I wish!!! My house could use some nesting action that is for sure...

jojo2324
02-23-2003, 12:08 AM
I dunno Neve, that sounds like nesting to me!! :D I didn't go into a frenzy cleaning, but I was screaming like a banshee that the PackNPlay needed to be put together "right now are you listening to me Shawn right now!!!" Goodness knows how he put(s) up with me, the dear. And I was just running around in general making sure everything was ready.

My mother loved regaling me with the tale about her nesting stage with her firstborn. "It was the middle of December and I was heaving the logs for the fire off the porch (our porch was about eight feet above the ground), just throwing them over and you couldn't stop me..." I swear she told me that story every day. :D

You're so close! I am so excited!