PDA

View Full Version : MCMORFIT, How are you feeling?

sweetbasil
02-23-2003, 03:34 PM
Ellen,
I can't find the due date thread that Neve started, but think I saw in a recent post of yours that today's your due date. Just wanted to see how you're feeling, etc., and let you know we're thinking about you!

Best Wishes,

mama2be
02-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Julie,

I was wondering too...we haven't heard from her...HMMMMMM...could she????

mcmorfit
02-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Julie and Neve,

Thank you so much for your thoughts, I'm still pregnant. I am able to move around and feel okay, but unlike those weeble-wobbles that pop back up, when I'm down it it usually for the count.

Today we had a stress test and sonogram that both checked out fine. On the sonogram, everything was in proportion and the weight of the baby right now a little over 8lbs. Considering the fact that DH and I have been "testing out" all the baby gear - sling, Baby Bjorn, swing -with Larry the Lobster (weighing in at 1lb. - a stuffed animal, not a REAL lobser) we need to do some last minute weight training. EDITED to say that the weight is an "estimate", but I do wish I would have been lifting weights!

We go back on Thursday, so now it is just a matter of waiting, reading and napping.

Neve, how are you doing?

Ellen
EDD: 02/23/03, or sometime soon

mama2be
02-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Well last night had me feeling some sensations that were new to me so I thought something might be happeng...but today have felt great and really he is staying still today (he was very active last night). We did take advantage of the gorgeous day here and went for a walk with hills and I had a lot of low pressure during the walk...but now all is fine.

I have a mw appt on thursday nite at 8:00PM and if he does not come by monday I get a sono and stress test (so that will be 9 days after EDD)...I've always said march 1st or 2nd...which would put me this week-end...It was the MW three weeks ago saying "go pack your bags...sooner than later" that got me off that course of thinking...

We're ready over here at the ranch though, I am certain you are too :)...

Keep us posted, I was certian you were delivering :)...