PDA

View Full Version : SmartSource Savings Network Coupons?

kfcboston
03-01-2003, 11:39 AM
Has anyone signed up for this on-line sources of coupons? Looks like it's available through www.americanbaby.com. I was there poking around about the Baby Faire in town this weekend. I'm skeptical, but curious. Looks like discounts on some good brand names are listed. Anyone? Thanks!

Katie
EDD w/ #1 - 3/7/03!!

August Mom
03-01-2003, 12:02 PM
I get these. This is the same source that publishes one of the coupon inserts in my local Sunday newspaper so there is a lot of duplication. However, duplication is not bad if it's a coupon for a product that you use a lot. :) If you like to use coupons, it's a good source. You merely print out the coupons on your own printer. I have had trouble with them scanning correctly at the checkout, but once the codes were manually entered, the coupons were applied. It's not a scam, if that's what you are worried about. I would say sign up and if you don't like it or find that you don't use these coupons, then unsubscribe. Also, you are not bombarded with e-mails from SmartSource like you are with some other savings sites (i.e. coolsavings.com). HTH

MartiesMom2B
03-01-2003, 12:44 PM
I get these too. Sometimes the coupons I get are good, sometimes not so good. Just like the paper. We don't get the local paper so this is a good source to get coupons. It doesn't hurt to try to get them. If you don't want a lot of spam, make sure that you check the boxes that says that you don't want any of the promotional offers.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

kfcboston
03-01-2003, 08:15 PM
OK, I'm sold! Thanks for the info! I think I was just concerned about signing up for something that would result in lots of spam and no real coupons of use. I plan to sign up!

Katie