PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Sarah.....

himom
03-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Sarah was nice enough to host Joshua's picture on her website, so here he is!

(Neve....do you think he looks a little like Tristan? I showed DH your website and we both thought the babies looked pretty similar.)

They are definitely both adorable!

Mommy to Joshua Keoni, 2/8/03

Rachels
03-03-2003, 02:48 PM
What a cutie!!!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

mama2be
03-03-2003, 10:42 PM
OH MY...he does look like my little guy...I think he has more hair than my little Tristan. Do you have other pictures somewhere I can see??? I would love to see them.

What is the orgin of your last name?
Tristan is 1/2 Philipino (DH) and 1/2 (me) fair colored Irish family

Having said they look a like do I even need to say I think Joshua is one stunning looking guy!!!!

I want to see more pics!!!! PLEASE!!!!

COElizabeth
03-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Well, I still haven't been able to see Tristan's photo, but Joshua is so beautiful and looks very content. Congrats again!

Elizabeth
Mom to James
9-20-02

himom
03-04-2003, 01:42 PM
I really wish I had a way to set up a website, since admiring my little guy and inviting others to admire him has become my favorite activity. Unfortunately, my web talents are pretty limited. One of these days I'll have to pick up a copy of "Websites for Dummies" or something similar and teach myself how to make a page for my boy.

I'm Hawaiian-Portuguese-German-Russian-Irish, and DH is Okinawan with a little Japanese. So Josh is a mix all his own!

Also, a lot of people think DH looks Filipino, so maybe that's why Josh & Tristan pull a slight resemblance, since Steve is Filipino.

In the meantime, I'll email you directly with some of Josh's newborn pics, Neve. =)

Jodi
Mommy to Joshua Keoni, 2/8/03