PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Flagger needs advice on Mood Swings from the experts

flagger
03-04-2003, 11:50 AM
Hi,

Ms. Flagger has posted over at our SAHP board asking for advice on Mood Swings pre-baby in this thread:

http://www.stayathomeparents.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62

You don't even have to register to reply, but I know she and I for that matter would appreciate any input or consoling you could offer her at this point. If you do reply either here or in that thread, I will of course print them out and hang them in every room in our house. :)

TIA

Rachels
03-04-2003, 12:10 PM
I posted over there. Hang in there! Lots of love and soothing!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

gour0
03-04-2003, 12:16 PM
If you have a wholefoods near you, you might ask about herbs... I think Motherwart...but I'm not sure. I bet rachel knows! I should have taken more notes during class. ;)

flagger
03-04-2003, 12:22 PM
Ack I just responded here and my response got eaten. Rachel, I didn't see your response. Maybe both sites are having mood swings.

;)

Rachels
03-04-2003, 04:50 PM
Drat. I'll post again later.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

jojo2324
03-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Must anything be done? I rather enjoyed my reign as Numero Uno You-Know-What. :D

I never really tried to combat them...DH knew they were part of the package, and I was always apologetic later. Unfortunately for him, I *was* able to control myself in public, so when I got home from work or wherever, he was often at the receiving end of all that pent up moodiness...Whatever. He left me in the hospital to go have dinner with friends.

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SAY THAT! I AM SO GLAD HE DID IT!! :D

flagger
03-04-2003, 05:08 PM
I think she is trying to avoid D(umb) Husband-cide.