PDA

View Full Version : Thought about you Eastern MASS posters yesterday

flagger
03-04-2003, 05:07 PM
We were watching TLC's A Wedding Story after coming home from her 28th week appointment. (Ms. Flagger really needed to lay down after that 1 hr GTT test)

Anyway they showed the groom going around Westford and they stopped in at Kimball Hill Farms. God, I miss that ice cream sooo much. It is where I learned the difference between a milk shake and a frappe. The bride was getting ready at the Westford Inn.

I rememebered a post awhile back talking about getting together and I had suggested either that place or Sullivans in Tyngsboro, but seeing Kimball Hill made me think that would be better because of their picnic tables etc.

Anyway just wanted to pass on I was thinking about you guys.

(The Biggest plus so far is it is almost 4pm and we still have not heard from the OB's office. He said no news is good news which crossing fingers means no 3 hour GTT)

juliasdad
03-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Hey, Flagger-

Missed the fact that y'all were going for the GTTs. Good luck and don't worry too much if the 1hr happens to bring bad news; DW had to go for the 3-hour, and it came back fine (and she got treated to a nice lunch out afterwards for putting up with it)!

-dan

PS: ou et le chien??? william wegman would be disappointed!

flagger
03-04-2003, 06:34 PM
It is now 5:20 and I am thinking that we won't have to do the 3 hr. She had one early in our marriage when we were TTC and that is the last thing she ever wants to do.

Le Chien is still fine. The owner of the site where I was hotlinking her from asked me to cease (I post over there and use that dog picture there). I need to add windsorpeak as an ok to hotlink from my website and put her back up. Might as well use my own bandwidth and not someone else's.