PDA

View Full Version : Tammy where are you?????

mama2be
03-06-2003, 06:32 PM
I have not heard from Tammy and my antenneas go way up if she is out of range for too long...where are you girlie????

etwahl
03-06-2003, 06:35 PM
No worries. I'm here unfortunately. Neve, I PROMISE, I will send you an email before I head to the hospital. Actually I was just about to post a question in the lounge when I saw this post!! Just not spending as much time at the computer these days, since it's a little less comfortable.

Thanks for checking in on me!

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mama2be
03-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Well sorry I posted everywhere looking for you...we just got back in and when I had no email from you and no post anywhere in sight on the BB I got nervous!!! Nice to know you can't have any privacy with me looking for you isn't it...:)...

etwahl
03-06-2003, 06:54 PM
It's funny, because it's like that with the phone too. The phone rings a lot these days, and I know if I don't answer, then people will assume I'm in labor!

But seriously, I'm glad you're looking out for me! I promise to post before I go to the hospital though, because I may be away from home for 1-3 days, depending on how long labor is and how long I stay in the hospital, so I definitely promise to email & post before I actually leave home.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

Andrea S
03-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Sorry to intrude I just wanted to say Neve I did not have time earlier to post, but I looked at Tristan's pictures and he is so cute. You guys sound like you are having a good time.

Tammy the same thing happened to me when I went past my due date people would hunt me down on my cell phone and be frantic if they did not get me. I would be out shopping trying to waste time. Hang in there!! and Good luck with everything.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mama2be
03-07-2003, 12:29 AM
Thank you Andrea for the compliments to Tristan...we really are enjoying him tons!!!

Hugs to you and Andrew!!!