PDA

View Full Version : Mamahill has a message...

jojo2324
03-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately, Sarah's computer has crashed and she is without internet access. Needless to say, she is going berserk. She is realizing how addicted she is. Actually, maybe she doesn't realize...I am taking creative license. :P Ha ha mamahill!

I spoke to her today, and she wanted me to pass along the message that she has not abandoned us. Hopefully her computer will be back in her possession tomorrow, but then the fate of internet access lies in the hands of Comcast and how quickly they can re-connect her.

She especially wanted to give a shout-out to Tammy and send good labor vibes her way. :)

Annette_C
03-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the update, Joanne!
I was wondering why I hadn't seen Sarah lately.
Tell her we miss her and that I have a new recipe for you and her! I made it tonight (another one of my inventions) and the family loved it!:)
BTW...How's Gannon doing?
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

jojo2324
03-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Yum, I can't wait!! Actually, I need to ask you a favor...Shawn deleted all of my emails before I had a chance to relocate them to their appropriate folders and, unfortunately, your recipes were among those lost. :( You don't by chance happen to have them saved somewhere? If not, no biggie AT ALL. Please don't worry about it. But if they are easily accessible, I would love if you could email them to me again. But I stress that it is no biggie if you can't...I think I have them printed somewhere in the house. :D

Tonight I made my first pork tenderloin. Rather good, I must say! I am quite impressed with myself. :P This is a long long ways from the mac and cheese girl I used to be!

Gannon is okay; not great, but not awful. Thank you for asking. He still sounds pretty bad, and today he has been especially clingy. He won't sleep unless I am holding him or laying down with him. Forget naps! I am completely bewildered right now, wondering how on earth there are families with more than one child.

Thanks again...Can't wait for the new recipe! Shawn will be thrilled!

mama2be
03-11-2003, 10:38 PM
I was thinking that she was just so content with that new stroller and new shoes that she was out and about getting complements on them that she didn't need us anymore!!!

Can't wait till she is back!!!

jojo2324
03-11-2003, 11:11 PM
I know! Me too Neve! I wrote her this desperate email, asking her to just let me know that she was out joy riding in the Bertini and nothing serious had happened! :D Ha ha. Those four-wheeled demons...

Annette_C
03-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Joanne,
No problem! I still have them in my "Sent" folder so I'll just forward them to you.
I'm glad Gannon is doing a bit better. I know it's not easy but try to take care of yourself too.
I'll send everything in the morning...since Sabrina has begun her fussy, nightly ritual already! It's going to be another long night..
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

nigele
03-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Sarah - we miss you! Hurry back!!!

Rachels
03-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

brubeck
03-13-2003, 08:01 PM
I just talked to Sarah on the phone. She is expecting her computer back this evening (Thursday) and is determined to work on it all night so she can get back on! :-)

She was touched that there was a thread about her and wanted everyone to know that she misses you all.

atlbaby
03-13-2003, 08:26 PM
YAY! I'm glad she'll be back with us very soon, and that she knows she's missed around here!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

Sandy
03-14-2003, 01:41 AM
Glad to hear she'll be back soon. We miss her. I hope someone is keeping her up to date on all the exciting news with all the new babies.

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

mama2be
03-14-2003, 12:38 PM
we were promised a return today.....

we miss you and love you sarah...

i'm pecking the keyboard one handed here...baby and bottle has the other...so bare w/me...dwats can't put a smiley without two hands...

smiley face...smiley face...smiley face...

mamahill
03-14-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm back in business, girlies! It has been simply torturous without my computer. Ugh, $450 later, they were able to recover most everything. Now I get to begin sifting through the stack of CDs they sent me home with. Anyway, the important thing is that now I'm back and can catch up. Thanks for your well wishes - so nice to know my absence was noticed. Now to read through all the stuff I've missed...