PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share my results from OB visit today! I feel so blessed!

todzwife
03-12-2003, 01:21 AM
She is an amazing doctor, who I was kind of mad at because she wouldn't perscribe anything for my morning sicknes, but I have forgiven her. LOL. We got to see the heartbeat. It was such a relief to see my little "blob" with a heart beating away. She does an ultrasound at every visit unless there is a major backup of patients, and she isn't charging me for them! I am a little further behind than I thought though. The baby measured 7 weeks 5 days which puts me at an EDD of 10/25...Rachel! We almost share a due date! (BTW how are you feeling? Hopefully better!) Well, I have just been walking on air all afternoon. I never thought the site of a little blobby baby would make me so happy, but I feel truly blessed! Thanks for listening! Have a great day!
Shandelle :)
EDD 10/25/03

mharling
03-12-2003, 01:36 AM
That's awesome. Glad you had such a positive and memorable experience. I remember having similar feelings after seeing the heartbeat the first time. You can explain the birds and bees to me all you want, but I am still amazed and in awe at all of this!

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

Rachels
03-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Congratulations! I will never forget that first moment of seeing my baby on the ultrasound. It's magic!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

atlbaby
03-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Yay! I'm so glad you got to see the heartbeat--isn't it amazing!! And WOW--they could be twins! :) Though, given Arielle's b-day I am pulling for an early (not too-too early) delivery. That's great that you like your OB! Mine likes to do ultrasounds all the time too--can't complain! It's funny though, Josh has a doppler from work, (used to listen to the heartbeat, once the fetus is big enough) and so I could listen to the baby (Arielle) all the time. Whenever I would go to my OB and he would offer me his doppler so I could listen, I would always worry that I wasn't showing enough enthusiasm, since I listened all the time at home! I probably went overboard showing excitement sometimes, LOL!

Thanks for asking about me. The medicine doesn't seem to be working...:( So at this point I just pray this ends before it did with Arielle.

Hope you are feeling well!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03