PDA

View Full Version : BRU store coupons

cchavez
03-12-2003, 10:04 AM
I know that BRU sent out a flyer with coupons that expired recently but...DH and I were going in next Sat. to buy many items off of our registry. We wanted to wait until I had all of my shower. Needless to say we are going to spend several hundred dollars next wkend......does anyone know where I can find BRU store coupons? Thanks.

zuzu
03-12-2003, 10:11 AM
We just got a flyer with pages of coupons for Toys R Us, which I think (and hope) can also be used at BRU. They expire at the end of March. Maybe you can contact TRU to try and get the coupon flyer.

Good luck!

mary b
03-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Hi Christine, definitely call your BRU and ask them if they do take the TRU coupons. there have been alot of posts recently about some taking them, some not. I just had another unsolicited piece of advice too when you said you were going to but alot of your registry items. Just buy what you will need right after the baby is born for the first few weeks.. (for example, I wouldn't go out and but the Exersaucer now etc). Also, keep all your receipts. Your baby might not like the swing, bouncy seat etc and as long as you have your receipt and the original box and obviously the item isn't really used, BRu is great for returns. We returned a bottle warmer that we only used once and found it useless..

Anyway, good luck and take care!
Mary

cchavez
03-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Thanks for all the advice. I will contact TRU and keep all the receipts!

MartiesMom2B
03-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Christine:

I just bought my stroller and car seat from Babies R Us, using the TRU coupons, since TRU didn't carry the same brands. The discounts weren't as good as the last sale, but I did end up saving $50.00 since I bought out of state (saved 2% in taxes), used the coupons, and used a store discount. On the upside, the TRU coupons have some savings that weren't included in the last sale.

Happy Shopping!

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

parkersmama
03-13-2003, 11:42 AM
Also check out this site: http://www.babynewsstores.com/best4baby/ This link was sent in the most recent Baby Bargains newsletter (you can sign up for it on the main BB website). They have a lot of things on sale that you might be interested in (PIS, carseats, baby bjorn, etc) and free shipping on orders over $25.

Denise
mom to:
Parker, 9/1/1997
Wesley, 3/9/2000
and #3 (a girl!) due 4/29/2003