PDA

View Full Version : TAMMY ARE YOU OUT THERE????

mama2be
03-12-2003, 07:41 PM
Last we heard things were moving along BUT you weren't ready to go the hospital...

Are you still at home...I've emailed you and my computer is acting up so I fear it didn't go thru...

Lauren's future MIL is wondering what's up...and Tristan keeps looking up and asking, "is she here yet mommy???"

Annette_C
03-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Neve,
I was about to post the same question!
I thought for sure you would know something...being the future MIL and all!:)
I hope everything's ok...
We love you Tammy!

mama2be
03-12-2003, 08:16 PM
You don't think she found another "future SIL" do you????

I just called her and left a message...my gut is she is at the hospital, but I am slightly worried in that I think she would have "told" us...maybe she is at a friends or something. I am a worry wart...

Isn't it funny that I give everyone advice to not answer their phone when they come home from the hospital...and here I am bugging the poop out of Tammy who is trying to have a baby!!!!

I am so excited!!! I've been on the boards so much today waiting to hear something...I keep running upstairs to check emails, boards etc...

and Stacey too...expecting some info there too...
What an exciting day!!

Rachels
03-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Don't worry! I meant to send out an email to my friends before I headed to the birth center, but it was just impossible. Like Tammy, I had a doula with me while I labored at home, and things were in REALLY full swing when we headed out. I could no more have typed...

I'm sure she's got that beautiful baby in her arms right now! I'm so excited I can barely sit still.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02