PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Genevieve is here!!!!

Rachels
03-13-2003, 05:33 PM
I just hung up the phone with Tammy, and am so excited to announce the birth of beautiful Lauren Genevieve! Tammy was an amazing trooper through 45 hours of labor, and sounds completely in love with her little angel. Lauren is doing beautifully. She was born yesterday at 4:06pm, weighing in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces. She is 19.5 inches long and has a little curly dark hair. Tammy was able to talk to Evan on the phone two hours after she gave birth, and talked to him again this morning. She and the baby will be home tomorrow. I passed along all of our love and congratulations. YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

sweetbasil
03-13-2003, 05:36 PM
Thanks so much for the update, Rachel, and a big hug and CONGRATULATIONS to Tammy, Evan, and little Lauren! Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it :)

mama2be
03-13-2003, 05:54 PM
I have a picture of her but don't know how to post it here...it was emailed to me by her friend...but can tell you she is gorgeous!!!!

Tammy's dear friend said that she "championed thru it"...we all knew she would!!!

Welcome to the world Lauren...Tristan has been waiting!!!
And way to go Tammy...we have been waiting for this with you!!! What great news!!! And yesterday was such a great 'news" day...what a great day to have a baby!!!

Hugs and Kisses!!!

twins r fun
03-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah!!!! Congratulations Tammy and Evan. Welcome Lauren! I'm so glad that Tammy was able to tell Daddy the news herself! Best wishes to the three of you.

Nicole

nathansmom
03-13-2003, 06:21 PM
I am so glad that everything went well for Tammy. I am also glad she got to talk to Evan, how exciting for both of them. Welcome Lauren!!!!!!

MartiesMom2B
03-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Edited: Because I can't spell :)

Hooray for Lauren Genevieve (oooh I love that name)!!!

Way to go Tammy! I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad that you were able to talk to Evan too. I'm happy for the whole family.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

alkagift
03-13-2003, 06:27 PM
That is wonderful! 45 hours, amazing just doesn't seem enough to say for that effort! I'm dying to see the pictures and hear all the details! Three cheers for the newest mommy!!

Allison
Expecting #1 5/27/03

mharling
03-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Yea, yea, yea!!!!! That is awesome news. Rachel, thanks for sharing.

Welcome Lauren!!!

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

flagger
03-13-2003, 06:29 PM
Congrats to Tammy. I am also just thrilled she got to talk to Evan after giving birth. Woo Hoo.

mharling
03-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Neve -
You can save the picture out of the e-mail onto your c:\ drive somewhere.

When posting or replying to a message here, there's a section just below the text box for attachments. Click on the 'Click here to choose your file' link and it will step you through what you need to do.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you run into problems, feel free to e-mail me.

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

flagger
03-13-2003, 06:41 PM
I sent Neve an email that I would through the pic up on my website for quick viewing if she wanted to. I think there is a limit to the file size of what can be attached here.

atlbaby
03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Hooray! Congratulations Tammy and Evan, and welcome Lauren!! I am so thrilled to hear that Tammy was able to speak to Evan (twice!) and personally share the news that he is a daddy!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear more!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

brubeck
03-13-2003, 07:09 PM
Congratulations Tammy, and to you too Lauren!

I know you're going to have a wonderful time getting to know each other.

And pssssssst, Tammy, if (God forbid) it isn't so wonderful then remember that we're here for you!

JMarie
03-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Congratulations Tammy and welcome Lauren! It is wonderful that you were able to share the news so quickly with Evan. Can't wait to see pictures!

JMarie
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

jojo2324
03-13-2003, 07:22 PM
WONDERFUL!!!! I am so thrilled!! Congratulations, and a big big BIG welcome to Lauren Genevieve. And I am so happy that you were able to speak to Evan so soon after the birth! It sounds like you did great, and I hope that you are getting your rest while floating on that blissful cloud called motherhood!! Hugs and kisses to you all! :D:D:D

Annette_C
03-13-2003, 07:27 PM
GREAT JOB TAMMY!!!! We're all SOOOOOO proud of you!!! Long labor but look at the reward!! Congratulations to you and Evan and Welcome to baby Lauren!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
I'm so glad you got to tell Evan the good news. He's probably on cloud nine right now! And who can blame him!
Ok....enough exclamation points from me (can you tell I'm excited?!?) LOL:)
Thinking of you two girls and sending great, big hugs!!!

P.S. Thanks, Rachel, for sharing the great news!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

megsmom
03-13-2003, 07:49 PM
Way to go Tammy! Sounds like you did a great job and I'm so glad your little girl is here. I am also very happy that you got to talk to Evan, twice! What a double blessing. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little cutie pie, muchos congrats!

Jen

Andrea S
03-13-2003, 07:56 PM
Welcome Lauren! We can not wait to see pictures. I am hope you are feeling well Tammy 45 hours of labor WOW. How exciting you got to tell Evan yourself. Take care and get some rest!!

Thanks Rachel for the update.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

egoldber
03-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Yeah!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!!

nohomama
03-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Joy! Joy! Joy! Lauren, we're so glad you're here! We've all been waiting for you. Tammy, you are a remarkable woman! Congratulations on your new daughter and the birth of your family. How wonderful that you were able to talk to Evan. How much more wonderful it will be when he returns home.

Many, many blessings!

JulieL
03-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Tammy congradulations!!! What a wonderful blessing! Make sure you nap when Lauren does! You will need your energy. I bet you are just so in love with her. Looking forward to hearing more.

God Bless!
-JulieL
mama to Anthony

jubilee
03-13-2003, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Tammy! Enjoy that precious baby! Can't wait to hear all about the baby and your delivery

KathyO
03-13-2003, 08:35 PM
Whoopee!!! With all the awful stuff I hear on the news, good news falls very sweetly indeed. And I'm so glad that she's been able to connect with Evan not once but twice!!

Go Tammy! Whenever you have a minute and a few brain cells to spare, feel free to log on and give us the blow-by-blow!!

Welcome Lauren Genevieve,

KathyO

mama2be
03-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Howdy,

You are so sweet, what is your email and I will forward it on to you. I don't know how to forward it using the email button on the boards.
If you don't want to post your email feel free to send it to me personally
[email protected]

Thanks you're awesome. It is a huge picutre that her friend sent...in otherwords you have to scroll tot he right to see the full picture. So I hope you'll know what to do with it. If you have noticed I am not to technical savvy at all...

We should post it by itself (new subject) I think maybe under the Subject of
"First pic of Lauren"...since a lot of folks have already acknowledged her here and might miss it if we add it on this link. Would you mind posting it if it works???

Thanks again...

mary b
03-13-2003, 09:18 PM
CONGRATS Tammy!!! I love her name..

Please take care and enjoy your blessing!!!

Mary

celfsh
03-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Hooray! So glad to finally hear the news we've all been waiting for. Congratulations, Tammy!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

flagger
03-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Ok here she is. Thanks to Neve for emailing the pic to me.

www.flaggshipweims.com/deaconblues/ lauren.jpg

(Ok the image hotlinks here and I have disabled hotlinking so. Copy the whole link from the http to the .jpg and paste into your browser. Take out the space between the / and lauren.jpg and you SHOULD be able to view it.)

Hope this works.

jojo2324
03-13-2003, 09:59 PM
She's beautiful!! Thank you so much for hosting the pic. I am honored that we are able to see little Lauren so soon after her arrival. It means so much to me that we are all such a part of a wonderful community. Congrats again Tammy and Evan! :D

C99
03-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Congratulations Tammy and welcome to Lauren!

Annette_C
03-13-2003, 10:05 PM
How cute!! And what big eyes and red lips!!! She's a doll!!!
Flagger, thanks for allowing us to meet Lauren.:)

ismommy
03-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Tammy,
Congratulations. I am so glad you got to talk to Evan.
Welcome Lauren - you are gorgeous.

Helene
mommy to Isabella 9/19/01

ddmarsh
03-13-2003, 10:10 PM
How wonderful - congratulations!!!

Debbie

suzska
03-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Welcome, Lauren!

Congrats, Tammy and Evan!

Lauren and Benjamin missed Evan's birthday by one day. :)

todzwife
03-13-2003, 10:48 PM
BEautiful name! Congrats!!!!

momathome
03-13-2003, 10:53 PM
From one Lauren to another, welcome to the world, baby girl!!! Take good care of your mama until Daddy can be with you both!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!
-Lauren

mama2be
03-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Thanks to Flagger he took a picture that I emailed him and got it on a thread here (I didn't know how to do it)...

We decided to start a new thread incase folks who have already given their congrats here don't come back to the thread...check her out she is gorgeous!!!

Thanks again Flagger!!!

mharling
03-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Neve -
Flagger to the rescue!! He's probably right; it probably would have been too big to attach to a post. So glad he could help out!

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

Magda
03-13-2003, 11:10 PM
Congrats Tammy! I'm so happy for you. I'm thrilled that your sweet angel is here.

Elaine

Thanks Flagger!

Shirale
03-13-2003, 11:32 PM
Hooray Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!! I am SO excited and thrilled for you, and SO happy that you got to speak to Evan!!!!! Congratulations, amazing job- she is totally gorgeous and welcome to the world little Lauren!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!!!

parkersmama
03-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Yipee!!! Welcome, Lauren! She is gorgeous, of course!! I'm so glad that you made it through (we knew you would!) and that you were able to talk with Evan. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Denise
mom to:
Parker, 9/1/1997
Wesley, 3/9/2000
and #3 (a girl!) due 4/29/2003

Sandy
03-14-2003, 01:36 AM
Congratulations Tammy and welcome Lauren. I am so thrilled for you. It is wonderful that you got to speak to Evan. You are such a trooper.

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

divabell
03-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Welcome, Lauren! We are all so happy you are finally here! And congrats, Tammy and Evan. I'm so glad the proud papa was able to get the news so quickly. And she looks beautiful!

SASM
03-14-2003, 11:24 AM
Tammy,

A HUGE congratulations to you, Evan, and Lauren!! What a beautiful name for what sounds like (we need a photo!) a beautiful girl!! Congratualtions! Enjoy every inch of her :-) YOur family is in my prayers.

jaime_n_jay
03-14-2003, 12:05 PM
Congratulations Tammy and Evan! Welcome little Lauren! I am so happy for all of you!!!! Especially that you and Evan have been able to talk! :)

Jaime
edd 3-19-03

KimberleyDawn
03-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Congratulations Tammy and family!
45 hours!!! You are a STRONG woman!! I hope to hear from you soon. Wishing you and Lauren well.
Hugs,
Kim

Melanie
03-14-2003, 04:54 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! What a lovely name for a lovely little girl.
Rest well and enjoy your babymoon. Don't forget to write down the birth story as soon as you can so you don't forget details for daddy (& you-later)!

Mommy to Jonah

mcmorfit
03-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the World Lauren, and comgratulations Tammy and Evan. What a beautiful name.

Ellen
Mamma to Lucy c. 2/27/03

mamahill
03-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Just wanted to say congratulations! Better late than never, eh? Computer problems have kept me away, but I've been checking in with Joanne daily to see how you're doing. Lauren looks gorgeous and I can imagine the trooper you had to be. I teared up when Joanne told me you were able to speak with Evan. The proud daddy! Wishing you years of love and laughter ahead.

blnony
03-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Congrats Tammy and Evan! I hope all is well with you all.