PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bargains New Book

anna lisa
03-22-2003, 12:17 AM
So, who's purchasing the new book????

I will only for the most recent latch info and crib reviews. I like having the safety info at hand.

Plus I'm also purchasing it in honor of the Fields for having this wonderful, resourceful community that I now frequent whenever I have a free moment.

I have to say, this is the nicest group of people on the web! Not only knowledgable, but very friendly and caring!

kapow
03-22-2003, 10:17 AM
I'm not planning to purchase the new one, since the version I have is the next most recent version. But I do plan to gift my friends with copies as soon as they tell me they're pg!

sntm
03-22-2003, 10:37 AM
(Denise and Alan will be glad to hear this!)

I probably will buy the new copy, just for updated reviews, websites, etc. Last time I sold my old copy (of Bridal Bargains) on ebay for a couple of bucks to help someone else out. They are just too useful.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

alandenisefields
04-01-2003, 02:26 PM
Yes, every new parent is now required by federal law to purchase our new edition, which debuts April 7. We expect complete loyalty from our message board users, of course.

Just kidding! We think you'll find the new edition worthy of the upgrade---we've added over 70+ pages of new stuff. See http://www.babybargainsbook.com/babybargains/newedition.html for details

Thanks again everyone for your support!

--
Alan & Denise Fields, authors
BABY BARGAINS * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE

juliasdad
04-01-2003, 09:25 PM
My guess is that most people here are here because they know and like the BBB; and that since most people here already probably have a recent version, few here will buy the new one. That's not to say that a whole lot of people won't buy the new one, but that those people probably aren't here yet.

But to put my guess to the test, I just created a new poll to see what past behavior was!

-dan

nathansmom
04-01-2003, 09:52 PM
I preordered 4 copies of this book from Barnes and Noble, one for myself since somehow my dh misplaced my book with the other 3 for gifts for friends. Barnes and Noble just emailed me and said my books shipped today.

jojo2324
04-01-2003, 10:48 PM
I will probably buy it, to use for #2, when and if we dare! Ooh, I just saw the package deal when you buy Baby Bargains and Toddler Bargains...:D

westgre
04-02-2003, 08:43 PM
I pre-ordered mine already! I am currently using a Kolcraft Universal Car Seat Carrier as my only stroller and am stroller obsessed. So, I am mostly getting it to hopefully help me make the decision of a replacement stroller. But, also, I need a second convertible carseat in the future (got a good deal on the RA as the future primary seat)for my hubby's car, so am anxious to see what the new recommendations are...