PDA

View Full Version : Pulling up on crib rail...

jojo2324
03-24-2003, 08:26 AM
What next? Why do I feel like this is the beginning of his reign of terror? And he can only stand up, can't really maneuver sitting down, so just wallops his tush and then starts to cry.

egoldber
03-24-2003, 09:44 AM
LOL! He'll learn to sit soon.

But I'm afraid Gannon may be one of those kids that learns to climb out at 18 months!

August Mom
03-24-2003, 12:22 PM
All I can say is that I relate. I went in to Justin's room this morning (at 4:30 and 7:30) only to find him standing at the end of the crib looking toward the door waiting for me to enter and whisk him out of the crib. He's too young for this. I have a feeling toddlerhood is going to be really fun. :)

alkagift
03-24-2003, 01:10 PM
It's funny, I was talking to my mom about what my brother was like as a child, and one of her memories was that he learned to pull up on the coffee table but didn't know how to let go. So, he would pull up, be so proud of himself, then panic and scream hysterically. She had to pry his little fingers off the coffee table. Because he had the death grip on the table, she couldn't hold him up and get his fingers off at the same time, so he would land on his tushie and cry some more. She said it drove her crazy.

Allison
Expecting #1 5/27/03

todzwife
03-24-2003, 08:15 PM
LOL! The twins I watch started pulling up at 8 months, and I remember how mad they got when they couldn't sit back down! They would look at me and scream like they were dying! Fortunately, that phase lasted only about a week before they figured out how to sit down. Good luck! This is when the fun REALLY starts!
Shandelle ;)
EDD 10/25/03