PDA

View Full Version : nigele - Tommy looks great in his glasses!

mharling
03-24-2003, 08:07 PM
I happened to notice your new picture of Tommy. He looks great in his glasses! How has he been doing with them?

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

sweetbasil
03-24-2003, 09:59 PM
He absolutely does...thanks for sharing that pic with us, Lisa. How are things going?

parkersmama
03-24-2003, 10:55 PM
I thought the same thing! Too cute! Hope he's doing really well.

nigele
03-25-2003, 11:07 AM
Thanks!!! He is doing pretty well with them except when he is tired or cranky then he yanks them off and he throws them! Sometimes, he just happens to discover them when his hand is near his face and he pulls them off to have a good look and a taste. The hardest time is when we have to patch his good eye (which will build strength in his operated eye) because he cannot yet see well out of the weak eye, even through his glasses. It's so sad - he wimpers and constantly tries to pull of the glasses and the patch. We have to patch 8 hours a day, every other day. It's a challenge but if we don't do it, he'll go blind so that keeps us positive about the whole thing. Sorry to ramble on but thank so much for the comment and for asking about him!

sntm
03-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Oooh, I hadn't seen him yet! He looks so adorable, like a baby version of Ryan Phillipe. Good glasses choice.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

Rachels
03-25-2003, 12:06 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! He makes us swoon.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

atlbaby
03-25-2003, 05:19 PM
He is so adorable in his glasses! It must be so challenging to have to patch his good eye, but you have a wonderful attitude about it, and of course the end result will be well worth it! I hope Thomas continues to do well! Please keep us updated about his progress!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03