PDA

View Full Version : Triangle Moms: Big Consignment Sale

nigele
03-26-2003, 10:44 AM
Sonia,

I cannot open this - would you be able to cut and paste the info. and e-mail it to me, or post it here? Thanks!!! I can't wait to get the information.

MartiesMom2B
03-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Sorry that it didn't work. Let me cut and paste it for you:

Raleigh, NC 27615
Falls of Neuse Rd, one mile north of Strickland. Right at light onto Thorpshire, 1st left onto Carrington.
OR –I 540E to Falls of Neuse exit. Straight across Falls of Neuse onto Thorpshire, 1st left onto Carrington.
OR-I540W to Falls of Neuse, right onto Falls and first left to Thorpshire.

Dates
Drop-off Hours:
Thur, April 3, 5:00-7:00pm
Fri, April 4, 10:00am-1:30pm

Preview Sale for Volunteers:
Fri, April 4, 1:30-3:00 pm

Public Sale:
Fri, April 4, 3:00-7:00pm
Sat, April 5, 8:00am-12:00pm

50% Off Sale
Sat, April 5, 10:30am-12:30pm

Pickup Unsold Items:
Sat, April 5, 2:00pm-4:00pm

To sell items, choose volunteer time or ask questions, please contact Ann 845-3072.

Spring/Summer 2003
North Raleigh Kids
Clothing and Equipment
Sale
Maternity and Nursing Clothes, Too!

Earn money selling your children's outgrown toys and clothing!

Friday, April 4, 2003
3:00pm-7:00pm

Saturday, April 5, 2003
8:00am-12:00pm

Sellers and Buyers Wanted!!!
(Anyone may sell items.)
Sellers who volunteer four hours earn 80%
Sellers who cannot volunteer earn 65%

Items Accepted
SPRING AND SUMMER ONLY!
Baby's and children's clothing, shoes, furniture, toys, baby equipment and accessories, maternity and nursing fashions, breastpumps, children’s and childcare books, etc. No Baby Bottles.

Quality items without stains, tears broken or missing parts. Please snap, button or zipper all clothing. Shoes must be in excellent condition; Plush toys unique and clean.

How Does This Work?
1. Securely attach tags (see TAGS section) to all items. We cannot be responsible for missing tags.

2. Attach tags to clothing with safety pins (no straight pins), where your heart is. Packing tape works well for toys and equipment. TOYS GET PLAYED WITH and tags come off if not securely fastened! Scotch tape does not work.

3. Clothing should be on hangers which should face left (like "?").

4. Bag socks, accessories, and toys with tag taped on outside of bag.

5. Secure loose pieces and include any warranties or instructions.
6. Have items separated by gender and size so you can hang them quickly in the correct locations when you drop them off.

7. You are responsible for pricing your items. If they are priced too high, they will not sell. Consider age and condition when pricing. We suggest you price them at 1/4 retail value. Name brand, exceptional quality items MAY sell for more.

8. When you drop off your items, self-address a stamped envelope and sign in our roster with your full name, address, telephone number, seller code (see TAGS section), and email address. This is the only way we have to reach and pay you, so don’t forget!

9. Pick up your unsold items Saturday, April 5, from 2-4 PM. Items not picked up at the end of the sale will be discarded or donated.
10. If you are requesting that your sold tags be held for you, please note that on the roster sheet.
A check will be sent to you for the commission rate you earned.

Volunteers
We need help in four hour shifts!
Husbands, friends or teens can cover your shift. Volunteers attend the preview sale for the best election! There will be a $25 charge if you shop early but fail to volunteer.

Tags
All items to be sold must have a tag, made from a ½ index card, safety-pinned or taped to items, with the following information:

· Seller Code: In the upper left corner, write the first initial of your last name and the last three digits of your phone number, eg:S087.

· Size of item: In the upper right corner, write the actual size, not necessarily tagged size of item

· Description: Brief description if needed or for special brand or number of pieces in center of tag.

· Price: On the bottom of the tag, in LARGE numbers, price in increments of 50 cents.

· If you do not want your items sold at half price in the last two hours, use red ink for your tag info.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

MartiesMom2B
08-25-2003, 11:17 PM
There is going to be a big consignment sale April 4 and April 5 in North Raleigh. Please see the attached flier.

I received this via e-mail yesterday. I think I'm going to check it out and hopefully someone will have the XL Baby Bjorn, I'm searching for. If you have items that you'd like to sell the flier has information about it too.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03