PDA

View Full Version : Possible Northern New Jersey get-together?

LD92599
04-27-2003, 10:24 PM
Would anyone be interested in a possible get together for us New Jersey-ites (and New Yorkers too!)? Thinking Paramus area (Children's museum, though for me Will is too young for that, but that doesn't matter!).....Email me ([email protected]) if interested or post back here. I am ALWAYS referring to everything on BabyBargains when anything baby related comes up!

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

jojo2324
04-27-2003, 11:01 PM
Me me!! I am trying to hit all of the get-togethers! :) I have to start my Baby Bargains scrapbook...

I can get to the city fairly easily...and maybe take a bus from there to Paramus? How far are they from one another? An hour? Unfortunately I have an opposite schedule from most people in that I work on weekends, but I am off Monday through Thursday. Let me know! :D

atlbaby
04-27-2003, 11:12 PM
Sounds great!!! I've never been to the Children's Museum in NJ yet (had no idea one was in Paramus--I only thought malls were there, LOL:)! ). I've been meaning to go to the Children's Museum in NYC too, I hear it's wonderful. The only days right off the bat that won't work for me are Saturdays. This would be so fun!:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

mam615
04-28-2003, 01:27 PM
I live in NJ too -- sounds like a great idea. I think I'm technically in central Jersey (I'm a little new here), but I think Paramus is only about 1/2 hour from me, so count me (us) in!

JustMare
04-28-2003, 02:30 PM
No baby yet, does that leave me out???

I do my weekly grocery shopping at the Paramus Shoprite on Rt 4. Less expensive than here in NYC. Before I go to the supermarket I usually roam around one of the malls in the area or hit the Target in Hackensack. Plus I hate to admit this, but I also roam the BRU and BBB stores there too. No chances of running into people I know saying "Oh are you pregnant yet, No, then what the hell are you doing in a baby store??"

If anyone is ever interested to meet for a Starbucks at one of the Paramus Malls and would be willing to talk to a still TTC mom to be -I'm always available.

My email is [email protected]

mcmorfit
04-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Yeah! Count me in! I outside ofhte city, but will travel. Haven't been to the Kids Museum in NJ, but the NY one is sosososos much fun.

Nina31
04-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Count me in too!! Okay, I live in PA, but I have family who live in Newark and South Orange and I visit there quite often. I lived in NJ all of my life until I got married almost four years ago. As a matter of fact I was in Cedar Grove (Essex County) this past Saturday visiting some friends. Sounds like fun!

Nina

Shirale
04-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Count me in too!!!! I live in Teaneck and would love to go to the museum! Another nice option is Van Suan (sp?) park- Rachel (atlbaby) and I took our girls there and had a blast!!! It is in Hackensack, I think- Rachel knows!! The only day I can't do is Saturday, also!!!! I will email you, Laura!

LD92599
05-07-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm bringing this back to the top for a little while in case anyone else wants to jump on this thread....

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

cuca_
05-08-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm in Westchester and have yet to have my baby, but I would also be interested. Even if I can't make it to this reunion b/c of my due/c-section date, I would be interested in future ones.

Marisa6826
05-08-2003, 05:51 PM
I'm game, too. I live about 20 minutes from Paramus and yes, Route 17 is one of my "stomping grounds".

Sophie's too little to appreciate much, but I'm DEFINITELY up for some grownup conversation!

If anybody needs a ride from NYC and they have a carseat base, I'm happy to give a ride. Will even come to NYC to pick up.

-m

Shirale
05-09-2003, 08:27 AM
Everyone who is interested, email Laura fort the details!!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

nofeea
05-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Any new info on this? Don't know if I can make it, but I'd love to know the plan. I've gotten addicted to reading these boards and it would be fun to meet the posters...

Shirale
05-12-2003, 12:44 PM
As of now the plan is for this friday, Laura has all the details!!! Hope everyone can make it!!!!

LD92599
05-14-2003, 10:06 AM
A few of us are meeting in Paramus on Friday @ 11am. Email me for exact info if you're interested!

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003