PDA

View Full Version : Finally ! A Working Avatar!

twins r fun
04-30-2003, 12:11 PM
After a year of posting on these boards I finally have a working avatar! Thanks to Rachel and others who posted about picturetrail.com-it was the inspiration I needed to give it another try! I don't have a good headshot of both boys so it's just Caleb for right now. I'll have to try to get a really close shot of the two of them (not sure that will be very easy, though :)). And to go with the image, I finally added a signature line to my posts!

mharling
04-30-2003, 12:15 PM
Looks good! Can't wait to see Jacob too!!

Mary
Mommy to Lane 4/6/03

khakismom
04-30-2003, 12:16 PM
Me too! Thank you Rachel (and Flagger for his photo-editing tips!) for posting with the intructions! These images are so fun and I love looking at everyone's beautiful kiddos!

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen EDD 6/12/03

atlbaby
04-30-2003, 12:21 PM
Great picture!! I'm so glad to get to see Caleb (and maybe Jacob too sometime) everytime I'm here! Arielle wishes them both a happy 18 month birthday! Actually, she said "baaa" <ball>) but you know what she means, right?:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

twins r fun
04-30-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey, in Jacob and Caleb's world ball=happy! They wish her the same!

Nicole

loewymartin
04-30-2003, 02:27 PM
I love Caleb's picture! I'm trying out Alia's...I don't know if I got it!

Michelle - Mom to Alia Jailin born 5/16/02

mama2be
04-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I love all of the pics are that coming up!!! It makes our conversations even greater to coo at the new faces looking back at us!!!
Nicole Caleb is so handsome and I can't wait to see Jacob too...can two of them be posted maybe one on top of the other???

Maureen-Kathleen is so pretty!!! What an angel-I love her curly hair.

Mary-Lane is so precious not a care in the world!!!

and Michelle-little precious Alia...TRistan just emailed her and wants to know if she is interested in younger men...one who has no hair, no job, no car, and lives at home with his mommy ;):):)...

mamahill
04-30-2003, 04:57 PM
Oh my gosh, I just want to kiss those cheeks! Wonderful picture!

edited to add: and I love ALL the new avatars. What a beautiful bunch of babies we have! I love seeing all of them. If we ever all met in a room, I would know the mom's names by looking at the babies, but I think I wouldn't know any of the moms!

parkersmama
04-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Very cute! I'm so jealous of all you guys with your avatars! Once the baby arrives, I'll have to try to get one up. Think I can fit all 3 kids or just the one? Glad to see Caleb!!