PDA

View Full Version : HE ROLLED OVER!

JMarie
05-05-2003, 01:43 PM
AND I MISSED IT! DH just called me at work to tell me Aidan rolled himself over (tummy to back) and - thankfully! - he caught the whole thing on the digital camera. Suddenly, I just don't want to work anymore - not just today, EVER. I want to be at home so I don't miss anymore of his milestones. I have been perfectly fine with being a WOHM, but now that he's starting to grow up, I feel like I'm missing everything. I know it's really best for Aidan that we both work, I guess I'm just pouting that he's growing up so fast...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

csa12
05-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi Jennifer!

My DS was born on 1/24/03 and I am waiting with camera waiting for him to roll over. I know how you feel about milestones and I just wanted to let you know that you are still a wonderful parent for even thinking that it's a big deal. Some parent may be like "oh he rolled over" and that's that. Plus you are doing what's best for the family so you are to be commended for that as well. It's also ok to vent and it is sad to me how fast my ds is growing. He is my first and the first two months were a blur for me. I saw pix of him in his car seat the day we brought him home and I got so emotional! Anyways, congrats on the milestone and enjoy the rest to come!

Cheryl :)

COElizabeth
05-05-2003, 02:04 PM
Congratulations!!! How neat that your DH got it on camera! Neither of us saw James' first roll. We saw him get close, but the first time he made it all the way over was in the AM before we knew he was up and working!

Elizabeth
Mom to James
9-20-02