PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could find this product in the US : Papyrus Soap-Honeysuckle

flagger
05-14-2003, 09:41 AM
A friend I only know from online sent us a package from her home in New Zealand. It arrived on Saturday 12 days after she mailed it. When you opened the package this wonderful aroma flowed out of the mailing bag.

She had sent this Cuuuute mobile and a bar of honeysuckle soap made by Papyrus. Here is a link: http://www.papyrus.co.nz/bodycare/default.html#

Everyone that has smelled that bar has commented on how wonderful it smells. It has absolutely made Ms. Flagger's week. She doesn't want to use it as actual soap yet because she doesn't want it to go away. :)

zen_bliss
05-14-2003, 11:04 PM
there is *something* about new zealand beauty products! i love aesop stuff (esp the evening primrose moisturizer) but it is hard to find and expensive even on eBay!

at marshall's, of all places, i picked up a few tubes of JC Baby protective barrier creme w/ organic avocado oil, evening primrose oil, lavender & chamomile... and it smells just divine! i wish i had bought all of the JC products they had that day... who knew....