PDA

View Full Version : Ok Rhonda36...about the Matrix

flagger
05-15-2003, 02:40 PM
Not worth the hype, but Cocoa liked the music. Didn't bring about labor though.

We are off to Tuesday morning. However in the mail we got our property taxes for our vehicles. $400!!!!! this after paying $400 for the d*mn tags. Maybe I can talk her out of spending her money at Tuesday morning.

Hope you enjoy the movie and sending labor vibes out to you and to those who are due and overdue!

flagger
05-15-2003, 03:39 PM
Well we struck out. The Tuesday morning by us was much smaller than one she had been to.

She is really only interested in three of the items that Neve bought for right now. We actually have a Noah's ark from when I was a baby.

She wanted to look at the:

"Tic toc clock for leaning to tell time
Pull duck with baby duck that moves on it when pulled
Shape sorter wooden box with shapes"

Neve, do you have a digital camera? Could you post a pic of the clock? I might be making a run to Raleigh before I expected to. ;)

Rhonda36
05-16-2003, 05:43 AM
Flagger, I agree with you on the movie. DH loved it, and was still talking about it when we went to bed (too cloudy to see the eclipse). My take on it? Okay, a bunch of fighting, then a big orgie in Zion, then a whole bunch more fighting. I think our baby enjoyed all the noise too. Did you stay after the obscene amount of credits to see the preview for the 3rd movie? We did, and then they cut it off as soon as it started. Sigh. One of those "secret handshake" things that someone told us about before the movie started.

So now this kid of ours has passed up a triple-dog dare to really screw up its parents for the first time -- he/she passed on making us miss the movie, passed on the full moon/eclipse, and now is passing on making us miss our appointment to close on the refinance of our house (which has been in the works since early April). I think he/she is there to stay -- obviously got DH's procrastination genes. I skipped the toys at Tuesday morning too -- definitely didn't have the same selection that Neve and Tristan stumbled upon.

R.