PDA

View Full Version : Who knew a bag would make me so excited!!!

JulieL
05-21-2003, 11:23 AM
So I have been searching for that perfect bag to put all of DS's toys in and such when I go out to grandma's or to a friends house. I have been reusing a Famous Bar shopping bag forever now and it is looking like it. So after looking everywhere I found it!!! One word LANDS END!!! It's a tote bag that zips (who knew it would be so hard to find a canvas bag that zipped!). It is so cute, I got it with a blue checkard trim, plus they were having a deal that until June 15 it's just $1 for a monogram!!! I just got it yesterday and since I was ordering other things as well the S & H was worth it. It's cute, it's big (fit's everything but the kitchen sink!), it zips and I look oh so posh holding it!!! Just thought I would share.

P.S. LL Bean has one like it too, but is a little more exspensive and doesn't have a front pocket.

I am smiling from ear to ear!!! :)

mharling
05-21-2003, 11:24 AM
I have that bag too!! It's wonderful. Hadn't thought about using it for toys down the road. Thanks for the idea!

Mary
Mommy to Lane Michael 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33928e40550

atlbaby
05-21-2003, 11:32 AM
I LOVE Land's End!!! I have their Do It All diaper bag, and the Little Tripper one too. I got the Do It All before Arielle was born, because I thought I'd to bring the entire apartment with us when we went out for 2 hours. Now it's an overnight bag.:) The Little Tripper I use every day, it's wonderful!

Is the bag you got a diaper bag or a regular tote bag? I'd love to see a picture of it (or just tell me what it's called) because it sounds great!

Glad you're so happy with your purchase--I've been wearing their outerwear for years!:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

JulieL
05-21-2003, 12:44 PM
Ok, here it is http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,1467,1_2_1943_8400_17211_16571_5:view=-1,00.html?sid=4590033573855111080. I bought the blue lagoon checkard and it's a beauty!!! I have one of their diaper bags and love it. Now I am complete - till I see something else I want!!! I bought the size large. You have to select one for the pattern choices to pop up FYI.

kathsmom
05-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Julie,

Thanks for the link! When the page opened, I saw in a sidebar that there was an insulated tote! It comes in a mini size and a medium. This would look so cute to carry DS's bottles/sippy cups in! I may have to get one, as well as a regular tote bag for toys! We had a tote bag for DD that we just kept in the car with toys and we would grab it when we went to restaurants, friends' homes, etc. Periodically, we would change out the toys so she wouldn't get bored with them.

Hope you enjoy your bag!